Our charter: RAMN

Old May 12th 05, 12:40 PM
John Miller

John Keeney wrote:
You do realize that the charter is off topic?

Having been a Usenet news admin since 1987, no, I don't realize that
periodic posting of a charter is off-topic (except from a narrow,
blackshoe TLB point of view) but I'm pretty sure that *discussion* of
posting the charter is off-topic.

--
John Miller, mustang
email domain: n4vu.com; username: jsm(@)
Old May 12th 05, 05:59 PM
Jim Carriere

John Miller wrote:
snip snip
blackshoe TLB point of view) but I'm pretty sure that *discussion* of
posting the charter is off-topic.

Oooh, I'm not sure discussing blackshoes is on topic. OTOH bashing
them certainly should be
Old May 14th 05, 10:10 AM
José Herculano

Jim, thanks for the reminder, and might I suggest that a monthly posting
of the charter would be a good thing.

Second that.
José Herculano