Back in the USSR

Old December 16th 06, 12:50 PM posted to demon.local,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Back in the USSR

Cecil B wrote:
Once upon a time, a Russian couple was walking down the street in St.
Petersburg when the man felt a drop hit his nose. "I think it's raining," he
said to his wife.

"No, that felt more like snow to me," she replied. "No, I'm sure it was just
rain," he said. Well, as these things go, they were about to have a major
argument about whether it was raining or snowing. Just then they saw a minor
communist party official walking toward them. "Let's not fight about it,"
the man said, "let's ask Comrade Rudolph whether it's officially raining or
snowing."

As the official approached, the man said, "Tell us, Comrade Rudolph, is it
officially raining or snowing?"

"It's raining, of course," he answered and walked on. But the woman
insisted: "I know that felt like snow!"

To which the man quietly replied: "Rudolph the Red knows rain, dear!"

Lame. Totally lame. Its the sort of joke Dickless would tell at xmas
time.

Old December 21st 06, 03:52 AM posted to demon.local,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,ne.weather

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
Cecil B wrote:
[...]

You think he would do that well? I didn't realize he even had a sense of
humour.

Old December 21st 06, 11:39 AM posted to demon.local,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Cecil B wrote:
[...]

I don't think he does. BTW, would you like to hear some more music from
movies?

Old December 21st 06, 04:03 PM posted to demon.local,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,ne.weather
Father Kylesmas

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" verbally sodomised in
oups.com:

Cecil B wrote:
Once upon a time, a Russian couple was walking down the street in St.
Petersburg when the man felt a drop hit his nose. "I think it's
raining," he said to his wife.

"No, that felt more like snow to me," she replied. "No, I'm sure it was
just rain," he said. Well, as these things go, they were about to have
a major argument about whether it was raining or snowing. Just then
they saw a minor communist party official walking toward them. "Let's
not fight about it," the man said, "let's ask Comrade Rudolph whether
it's officially raining or snowing."

As the official approached, the man said, "Tell us, Comrade Rudolph, is
it officially raining or snowing?"

"It's raining, of course," he answered and walked on. But the woman
insisted: "I know that felt like snow!"

To which the man quietly replied: "Rudolph the Red knows rain, dear!"

Lame. Totally lame. Its the sort of joke Dickless would tell at xmas
time.

Welcome to the old skool.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Old December 21st 06, 11:23 PM posted to demon.local,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Cecil B wrote:
[...]

I live in the now.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g

Old December 22nd 06, 04:54 AM posted to demon.local,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ps.com...
Cecil B wrote:
[...]

Anything but that!!

OK, consider it pluto'd.

Old December 22nd 06, 05:22 AM posted to demon.local,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Cecil B wrote:
[...]

You're welcome.

Say, is it snowing over there where you are?

Old December 22nd 06, 10:28 AM posted to demon.local,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Cecil B wrote:
[...]

No :-( Not a single flake, and some of the lawns are still green.

Strange.

Do you guys have all the same winter Xmas songs that we do, like "Sleigh
Ride" & "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas"?

More or less. A bit odd when you consider how hot it is.

I'm so sick of the stupid Xmas
songs in all the stores & malls - next year I'm getting my shopping done
early!

Or wait for the post-xmas sales. No wait ... that's an even bigger
madhouse!