If you ridicule others who have sincere doubts and who know factual information that directly contradicts the official 9/11, but you are too lazy or fearful, or ... to check into the facts yourself, what does that make you? Lt. Col. Shelton F. Lankfo

Old July 12th 07, 11:29 AM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military,us.military.army
Custard Cream

Default If you ridicule others who have sincere doubts and who know factual information that directly contradicts the official 9/11, but you are too lazy or fearful, or ... to check into the facts yourself, what does that make you? Lt. Col. Shelton F. Lankfo

Your countrymen have been murdered and the more you delve into it the
more it looks as though they were murdered by our government, who used
it as an excuse to murder other people thousands of miles away.

http://patriotsquestion911.com/

Old July 12th 07, 11:59 AM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military,us.military.army
Hertz Dount

Default If you ridicule others who have sincere doubts and who know factual information that directly contradicts the official 9/11, but you are too lazy or fearful, or ... to check into the facts yourself, what does that make you? Lt. Col. Shelton F. La

"Custard Cream" wrote in message
ps.com...
Your countrymen have been murdered and the more you delve into it the
more it looks as though they were murdered by our government, who used
it as an excuse to murder other people thousands of miles away.

Missed your meds again?

Honu

Old July 14th 07, 06:06 AM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military,us.military.army
Tankfixer

Default I ridicule morons

In article om,
mumbled
Your countrymen have been murdered and the more you delve into it the
more it looks as though they were murdered by our government, who used
it as an excuse to murder other people thousands of miles away.

http://patriotsquestion911.com/

So why arn't you marching on Washington ???

--
Usenetsaurus n. an early pedantic internet mammal, who survived on a
diet of static text and
Old July 14th 07, 06:12 AM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military,us.military.army
Hertz Dount

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
ink.net...
In article om,
mumbled
Your countrymen have been murdered and the more you delve into it the
more it looks as though they were murdered by our government, who used
it as an excuse to murder other people thousands of miles away.

http://patriotsquestion911.com/

So why arn't you marching on Washington ???

Because it is far easier for him to sit behind a keyboard, type a few words,
and let that ease the guilt in his conscience.

He is like so many others that post here...****ing in the wind and dancing
in the shadows.

Honu

Old July 14th 07, 06:16 AM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military,us.military.army
Eugene Griessel

Tankfixer wrote:

In article om,
mumbled
Your countrymen have been murdered and the more you delve into it the
more it looks as though they were murdered by our government, who used
it as an excuse to murder other people thousands of miles away.

http://patriotsquestion911.com/

So why arn't you marching on Washington ???

Oh come on! He could never find the place on his very best day.
That's if they let him out of the home without an attendant.

Eugene L Griessel

Programming done he
FAST SMALL CHEAP
Pick any two.
Old July 14th 07, 07:49 AM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military,us.military.army
Weatherlawyer

Default I ridicule morons because if you ridicule others who have sincere doubts and who know factual information that directly contradicts the official 9/11, but you are too lazy or fearful, or don't know the difference between facts and information in

On Jul 14, 6:12 am, "Hertz Dount" wrote:
"Tankfixer" wrote in message

ink.net...

In article om,
mumbled
Your countrymen have been murdered and the more you delve into it the
more it looks as though they were murdered by our government, who used
it as an excuse to murder other people thousands of miles away.

http://patriotsquestion911.com/

So why arn't you marching on Washington ???

Because it is far easier for him to sit behind a keyboard, type a few words,
and let that ease the guilt in his conscience.

He is like so many others that post here...****ing in the wind and dancing
in the shadows.

And getting them mixed up?

Old July 15th 07, 01:42 AM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military,us.military.army
Tankfixer

In article ,
mumbled
Tankfixer wrote:

In article om,
mumbled
Your countrymen have been murdered and the more you delve into it the
more it looks as though they were murdered by our government, who used
it as an excuse to murder other people thousands of miles away.

http://patriotsquestion911.com/

So why arn't you marching on Washington ???

Oh come on! He could never find the place on his very best day.
That's if they let him out of the home without an attendant.

That is true.
We would find him wandering around out here near Moses Lake and looking
for the Whitehouse.