FS: Softie Mini

Old June 9th 20, 07:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ross[_3_]

Default FS: Softie Mini

Due to an upgrade to a steerable chute I am selling my Softie Mini
Made 1998 and last packed last year it is still in very good condition
Color blue, std release
Open to sensible offers
Old June 11th 20, 05:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Tuesday, June 9, 2020 at 1:22:46 PM UTC-5, Ross wrote:
Due to an upgrade to a steerable chute I am selling my Softie Mini
Made 1998 and last packed last year it is still in very good condition
Color blue, std release
Open to sensible offers

I'm interested if it will pass a repack. My Softie canopy about the same age just checked bad so I need a chute to finish this season and maybe a couple more. Bob Kibby Discus-2T N722BK (817) 223-1396
Old June 11th 20, 07:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike N.

What steerable parachute did you upgrade to?
I am considering a steerable parachute purchase.
Old June 12th 20, 01:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

I switched to an Aviator P-124
https://rigginginnovations.com/skydiving-containers/aviator-emergency-parachute.Â*
Way more steerable than a round canopy.

--
Dan, 5J

Old June 13th 20, 02:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ross[_3_]

I bought a Wingman by Paratec
It is a German company that make great chutes and have invested a lot of time talking to the glider pilots and what they need
Not only can you steer but you can also flare and arrest your fall to save your legs
Not really cheap but have no life limit even in Europe
Old June 13th 20, 02:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Nick Kennedy[_3_]

Ross
I'm due for a upgrade soon
What does that chute your getting cost in USD?
Sorry I'm too lazy to look
PS The radio I bought off you last year works great! Thank you
Nick
Old June 13th 20, 05:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ross[_3_]

Nick
They cost about €3000 plus postage
Well worth the extra when you consider the benefits
Old June 14th 20, 10:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Tuesday, June 9, 2020 at 1:22:46 PM UTC-5, Ross wrote:
Due to an upgrade to a steerable chute I am selling my Softie Mini
Made 1998 and last packed last year it is still in very good condition
Color blue, std release
Open to sensible offers

Ross,I got your phone message but cannot get your e-mail address to work. I have already found and purchased a parachute. Thanks for contacting me. Bob
Old July 14th 20, 03:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ross[_3_]

Any interest at $400?
Old July 14th 20, 03:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Tuesday, July 14, 2020 at 8:40:27 AM UTC-6, Ross wrote:
Any interest at $400?

Not in a 22 year old Para-Phernalia chute with a 20 year factory mandated life.

FS: Softie Mini 1997 Ross[_3_] Soaring 0 February 23rd 19 08:46 PM
FS Mini Softie Chute [email protected] Soaring 3 November 26th 16 04:30 AM
FS: Para-phernalia Mini Softie Region10Soar Soaring 2 October 2nd 11 02:58 AM
Mini-Softie parachute for sale [email protected] Soaring 1 September 17th 05 03:50 AM
Mini-Softie parachute for sale [email protected] Soaring 0 September 14th 05 05:30 PM