World Wide Turnpoint Exchange down?

Old July 16th 17, 06:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Matt Herron Jr.

Default World Wide Turnpoint Exchange down?

My saved link for this site now returns a "forbidden" page for an apache server. Any ideas?
Old July 16th 17, 06:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Matt Herron Jr.

On Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 10:41:56 PM UTC-7, Matt Herron Jr. wrote:
My saved link for this site now returns a "forbidden" page for an apache server. Any ideas?

Any mirrors for this site?
Old July 16th 17, 09:15 AM
Ventus_a Ventus_a is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Herron Jr. View Post
On Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 10:41:56 PM UTC-7, Matt Herron Jr. wrote:
My saved link for this site now returns a "forbidden" page for an apache server. Any ideas?

Any mirrors for this site?
soaring.guenther-eichhorn.com/TP/ ( Scottsdale, Arizona, USA: courtesy of Günther Eichhorn )
soaring.geichhorn.com/TP/ ( Scottsdale, Arizona, USA: courtesy of Günther Eichhorn )
soaring.gahsys.com/TP/ ( Fort Mills, South Carolina, USA: courtesy of Glen Holden )
serkowski.com/soaring/TP/ ( Ridgecrest, California, USA: courtesy of Tom Serkowski )
soaring.silentflight.ca/TP/ ( Kitchener, Ontario, Canada: courtesy of Luke Szczepaniak )

:-) Colin
Old July 16th 17, 10:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Newport-Peace[_4_]

Mirrored at http://soaring.gahsys.com/ and
http://soaring.guenther-eichhorn.com

However, http://soaringweb.org/ seems to be up now,

Old July 16th 17, 02:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kinsell

On 07/15/2017 11:43 PM, Matt Herron Jr. wrote:
On Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 10:41:56 PM UTC-7, Matt Herron Jr. wrote:
My saved link for this site now returns a "forbidden" page for an apache server. Any ideas?

Any mirrors for this site?

soaringweb.com gives a 'forbidden' error, maybe your saved link is bad?
Old July 16th 17, 03:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Karl Kunz[_2_]

Worked fine for me at http://soaringweb.org/TP/NA.html

Old July 19th 17, 06:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Leibacher

Thanks everyone for responding to this, while I was in the air. There is also a link on the homepage (if you can get to it) "Down for everyone or just me?" that can be useful for checking when something like this occurs.

John L