16.6m tips wanted for Ventus B

Old May 10th 05, 11:04 AM

Default 16.6m tips wanted for Ventus B

Looking for a set of 16.6m tips for a ventus B.
(No I haven't lost them) :-)

Thanks
Chris
Old May 10th 05, 10:14 PM
Fish

Me too !! 16.6m tips required

email remove the 'z's

Old May 11th 05, 11:56 AM
nimbusgb

Fish wrote:
Me too !! 16.6m tips required

email remove the 'z's

Ever heard of hens teeth?

Good luck!

Old May 11th 05, 01:46 PM

Ever heard of hens teeth?

I have plenty of hens teeth...
:-)

Chris
Old May 11th 05, 02:02 PM
Shawn

nimbusgb wrote:
Fish wrote:

Me too !! 16.6m tips required

email remove the 'z's

Ever heard of hens teeth?

16.6 tips collect dust in the US West.
Old May 11th 05, 03:52 PM
KO

While looking for extensions... if you guys happen to see any Ventus
winglets collecting dust... let me know!

remove .nospam. to email

Thanks
Enrique
Regards

Old May 11th 05, 04:37 PM
Shawn

KO wrote:
While looking for extensions... if you guys happen to see any Ventus
winglets collecting dust... let me know!

Those are golden! If you can find the wreck of #221 (alas, my old
Ventus, lost when it thought it wanted to be a submarine) you might be
able to get that pair.

Shawn
Old May 11th 05, 05:42 PM
KO

Any hints of where can I star my search?...
Thanks
KO

Old May 11th 05, 06:07 PM
ttaylor at cc.usu.edu

Shawn,

You must only fly a few months a year. My calculation show my Ventus B
is better with them about 9 months of the year. Plus, the handling is
so much better with them on than without it may be better all year
long.

Tim

Old May 11th 05, 07:50 PM
Shawn

ttaylor at cc.usu.edu wrote:
Shawn,

You must only fly a few months a year. My calculation show my Ventus B
is better with them about 9 months of the year. Plus, the handling is
so much better with them on than without it may be better all year
long.

In wave (and rotor) and strong thermals? As for handling I always flew
with winglets.
I fly a Mosquito now. No options unless I want to get out a saw...

Shawn

wanted: hangar door tips Joa Home Built 35 April 18th 04 02:19 PM
wanted: hangar door tips Joa Owning 36 April 18th 04 02:19 PM
wanted: hangar door tips Joa Piloting 35 April 18th 04 02:19 PM
Wanted LS6C Winglets/17.5 Tips Ed Hollestelle Soaring 0 April 13th 04 10:30 PM
ferret scout car- tips wanted zanes Military Aviation 1 November 24th 03 10:51 AM