Oshkosh 2005 pictures up

Old August 13th 05, 02:25 PM
Montblack

("Jay Honeck" wrote)
No more hauling around the PMC -- "Pimp My Cooler", AKA: "The Coffin"??

Wow, I can almost see Jim (Burns) and Montblack pumping their fists and
shouting "YES!" from here!

Call me a defeatist ...but this building will need an access point, no? :-)

Your papers please! "Mach Schnell....schnell, schnell."

Montblack
'What does bitte, bitte, bitte mean?' ....evil grin

Old August 13th 05, 04:18 PM
Blanche

RST Engineering wrote:
How about the "rec.aviation.owners". THat works for me.

I'll make some quiet inquiries on Monday.

Jim

Hmm. The "rec.aviation club" works for me.

Or do we need something more official sounding?

AlexisParkInn Auxillary and Traveling Road Show?

Old August 13th 05, 05:33 PM
Ron Wanttaja

On 13 Aug 2005 15:18:25 GMT, Blanche wrote:

RST Engineering wrote:
How about the "rec.aviation.owners". THat works for me.

I'll make some quiet inquiries on Monday.

Jim

Hmm. The "rec.aviation club" works for me.

Or do we need something more official sounding?

AlexisParkInn Auxillary and Traveling Road Show?

Rec.Owners Grilling and Unwinding Exhibition: ROGUE, for short....

Ron Wanttaja
Old August 13th 05, 07:05 PM
Jay Honeck

No more hauling around the PMC -- "Pimp My Cooler", AKA: "The Coffin"??

Wow, I can almost see Jim (Burns) and Montblack pumping their fists and
shouting "YES!" from here!

Call me a defeatist ...but this building will need an access point, no? :-)

Your papers please! "Mach Schnell....schnell, schnell."

Crap, I suppose you're right. We'll STILL have to transport the stuff
out to the campsite, somehow.

Wait -- a TRAILER! That's what we need! Keep all the supplies in a
trailer, inside the storage facility, throughout the year.

Then, when you come to OSH next year, you simply hook it up to your van
(which you have somehow magically transported onto the grounds, and
driven right up to the Exhibit halls without anyone noticing) and drive
it out to the North 40 -- where we won't have arrived yet!

You will then have to predict precisely where we will be camping, and
drop the load right *there*...

Okay, maybe there are some holes in the plan here...but we'll fill 'em
somehow!

:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old August 13th 05, 10:26 PM
Darrel Toepfer

Montblack wrote:

'What does bitte, bitte, bitte mean?' ....evil grin

Stop repeating yourself... With a last name like mine, what did you expect?
Old August 13th 05, 11:01 PM
George Patterson

Montblack wrote:

'What does bitte, bitte, bitte mean?' ....evil grin

Either "please, please, please" or "you're welcome, you're welcome, you're
welcome" depending on whether or not it's a reply to "danke."

George Patterson
Old August 13th 05, 11:36 PM
Montblack

("George Patterson" wrote)
'What does bitte, bitte, bitte mean?' ....evil grin

Either "please, please, please" or "you're welcome, you're welcome, you're
welcome" depending on whether or not it's a reply to "danke."

I couldn't remember the movie, The Longest Yard (1962) was my guess.

GI asked the question to his GI buddies, of a surrendering Nazi...um,
.....*after* it was no longer an issue - IYKWIM.

Might have been Battle of the Bulge (1965) or Dirty Dozen (1967) or Patton
(1970) or.....

Montblack

Old August 14th 05, 12:19 AM
Ron Wanttaja

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 17:36:14 -0500, "Montblack"
wrote:

("George Patterson" wrote)
'What does bitte, bitte, bitte mean?' ....evil grin

Either "please, please, please" or "you're welcome, you're welcome, you're
welcome" depending on whether or not it's a reply to "danke."

I couldn't remember the movie, The Longest Yard (1962) was my guess.

GI asked the question to his GI buddies, of a surrendering Nazi...um,
....*after* it was no longer an issue - IYKWIM.

Might have been Battle of the Bulge (1965) or Dirty Dozen (1967) or Patton
(1970) or.....

"The Longest Day," actually. The end of the Ranger assault on Point Du Hoc.

Ron "IM IMDB" Wanttaja

Old August 14th 05, 12:32 AM
john smith

Jay Honeck wrote:
Wait -- a TRAILER! That's what we need! Keep all the supplies in a
trailer, inside the storage facility, throughout the year.

Just remember to take along a cylinder of compressed air to pump up any
"low" tires on the trailer when it is picked up.
Old August 14th 05, 12:35 AM
john smith

Montblack wrote:
I couldn't remember the movie, The Longest Yard (1962) was my guess.

Wasn't that a Burt Reynolds movie about convicts playing football?

Oshkosh 2005 pictures up Home Built 4 August 11th 05 08:24 AM
Oshkosh Pictures Marv Home Built 2 August 2nd 05 01:14 AM
Oshkosh Pictures are up.. Dennis Home Built 0 August 8th 04 03:52 PM
Oshkosh Pictures are up.. Dennis Instrument Flight Rules 0 August 8th 04 03:52 PM
Oshkosh Pictures are up.. Dennis Owning 0 August 8th 04 03:52 PM