NTSB Factual Walton Crash

Old August 24th 06, 12:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

Default NTSB Factual Walton Crash

In article , Andy Asberry says...

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:34:44 -0400, "Juan Jimenez"
wrote:

Make sure you state the fact this is still not a statement of probable
cause. You wouldn't want to mislead anyone, wouldya?

Any dimwit that had read the whole thread would have seen that Chuck
had already pointed that out.

"Officially the probable cause has not been determined by the NTSB at
this time."

Thanks for pointing that out to jaun,it would appear that reading comprehension
is not his strong suite.But he used to be the "Associate Editor" for zoom in a
publication where credibility ,true facts and distortion of truth was the norm.

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Old September 2nd 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Joaquin

On 15 Aug 2006 18:50:01 -0700, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:

For those who are interested the NTSB has released the 2nd report on the Walton
crash. You can read it in it's entirety at the NTSB site at :

http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/brief2.asp?...FA100& akey=1

See ya

Chuck S

You need to tell them how to make a "Fly" propelled airplane Chuck.

Joaquin
Old September 3rd 06, 12:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
stol

Ok. I am not the brightest guy on the planet but the statement

" You need to tell them how to make a "Fly" propelled airplane
Chuck."

doesn't make much sense to me...

Anyone want to fill me in on the details ???????????

Old September 3rd 06, 02:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
John Ammeter

It's in reference to a story that Chuck told at Pinkneyville a few years
ago. I have a strong hunch that Joaquin is really someone we all know
and love... BWB....

Old September 3rd 06, 10:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Barnyard BOb

On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 18:56:39 -0700, John Ammeter
wrote:

It's in reference to a story that Chuck told at Pinkneyville a few years
ago. I have a strong hunch that Joaquin is really someone we all know
and love... BWB....

Since your strong hunches are known to be dead on...
Why the expose', sir?
You becoming some kind of 'party pooper' in your old age? :-)

- Barnyard BOb -

Old September 4th 06, 12:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
John Ammeter

Actually, I tried to delete the post only 5 minutes after making it but,
obviously, I was too late....

John

Old September 4th 06, 03:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_4_]

"John Ammeter" wrote in message
Actually, I tried to delete the post only 5 minutes after making it but,
obviously, I was too late....

You old-timers had this planned, right? Many names not seen in ages, only
pop up - right at the same time BwB pops up. You just came in with him, to
watch the wringing of hands, and gnashing of teeth, right? g

Oh, the humanity! ;-)
--
Jim in NC

Old September 4th 06, 07:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Barnyard BOb

Anteater...
Nothing was spoiled by your "strong hunch" fer me.
The pecker tracks and style should be a dead giveaway
to any regular reader of RAH with at least a double digit IQ.

- Barnyard BOb -

Old September 5th 06, 12:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Barnyard BOb says...

wrote:

It's in reference to a story that Chuck told at Pinkneyville a few years
ago. I have a strong hunch that Joaquin is really someone we all know
and love... BWB....

Since your strong hunches are known to be dead on...
Why the expose', sir?
You becoming some kind of 'party pooper' in your old age? :-)

Hi unka Bob nice to hear from you. I figured everybody forgot about the fly
story by now due to excessive muzzle loader syndrome.Usually my wife has to tell
me on the next day what I did at the party so I know if I had a good time or
not :-)
So...first ya gotta get some flies the bigger the better,the best method is the
stoop and swoop technique over doggy do do ,,,,then

Chuck S

Old September 5th 06, 06:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Barnyard BOb

It's in reference to a story that Chuck told at Pinkneyville a few years
ago. I have a strong hunch that Joaquin is really someone we all know
and love... BWB....

Since your strong hunches are known to be dead on...
Why the expose', sir?
You becoming some kind of 'party pooper' in your old age? :-)

Hi unka Bob nice to hear from you. I figured everybody forgot about the fly
story by now due to excessive muzzle loader syndrome.Usually my wife has to tell
me on the next day what I did at the party so I know if I had a good time or
not :-)

Chuck S

Hi nefoo Chuck.
Ever since I overdosed on Muzzle loader and wuz resurrected,
I've been seriously wondering....

Is it possible that I might now live forever?
Stop rolling on the floor for a minute, OK?
Hear me out.

Since that fateful day at Pink-Knee-Ville,
I've not aged a single day.
After much testing, my family doctor agrees!

It's true that when I arose from the dead,
I looked 50 years older. However, that cloud
might well have a silver lining. Muzzle loader
could be the fabled Fountain of Youth juice!
It definitely STOPPED MY CLOCK !!!!

It is said that what doesn't kill you, makes ya stronger.
Well, what about what DOES kill you...
and then resurrects you????

P.S.
When we resolve this issue, I have another that needs answering.
It concerns the youthful effects of Muzzle loader on a senior's love
life.

- Unka BOb -

The more people I meet,
the more I love my dog