OLC one pilot - two different clubs

Old October 14th 07, 07:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
db

Default OLC one pilot - two different clubs

Is it allowed to register one pilot (same name and same date of birth) for
two different clubs, and is it possible at all?!
I fly for two different clubs. Suppose I'm not the only one?

Old October 15th 07, 02:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Make up two pilot names, each slightly different. Maybe one with full
first name and one with a nickname.

It's all for fun.

Old October 15th 07, 09:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ramy

On Oct 14, 2:45 pm, "db" wrote:

Is it allowed to register one pilot (same name and same date of birth) for
two different clubs, and is it possible at all?!
I fly for two different clubs. Suppose I'm not the only one?- Hide quoted text -

You can change the club in your registration before posting, so you
can post for multiple clubs. At least this was true last year, didn't
try it this year.

Ramy

Old October 15th 07, 07:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Cool!

Maybe you could sell your points to the highest bidder in your
currency of choice: dollars, tows, cocktails...

Old October 16th 07, 03:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I have it confirmed by the OLC that indeed you now can change the club
in your profile as often as you wish, and all flights claimed after
that change will be for the new club.

So change away!

I know others in this same situation, so this is useful to know!

And now one can start an 'auction' for a very long flight, and clubs
could 'bid' to 'buy' it.

;-)

Bob