Help me AT&T! HELLLP!!!

Old May 4th 10, 10:52 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Ari the fairy

Default Help me AT&T! HELLLP!!!

Help me ATT! I don't wanna get my ass beat!

I shot my mouth off and now I'm scared ****less.

Please change my calling plan. I've got caller I.D.,
call forwarding, and rollover minutes. Now, I need
to add BODYGUARD service. I don't care what
it costs!

Sniff, sniff, WAAAAA! WAAAAAA!

Huh? Yeah, I started this whole thing.
Huh? Yeah, I forged his identity and sent death
threats to myself.

But, but...

WAAAAAAA!

---
Fairy Smellystain
Old May 4th 10, 11:19 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
ATT

On May 4, 5:52*pm, Ari the fairy wrote:
Help me ATT! *I don't wanna get my ass beat!

I shot my mouth off and now I'm scared ****less.

Please change my calling plan. I've got caller I.D.,
call forwarding, and rollover minutes. Now, I need
to add BODYGUARD service. I don't care what
it costs!

Sniff, sniff, WAAAAA! *WAAAAAA!

Huh? *Yeah, I started this whole thing.
Huh? *Yeah, I forged his identity and sent death
* * * * * threats to myself.

But, but...

WAAAAAAA!

---
Fairy Smellystain

Dear Mr. Smellystain,

We have investigated your complaint and uncovered
hundreds of ignorant e-mails and newsgroup posts which
originate from your IP. Our team has reached the conclusion
that you are a pathetic excuse for a human being, and not only
are we not going to help you, we hope Mark comes down
there (upon your invitation), and pounds your pudgy fat
ass. Stop calling our office you freak.

sincerely,
Jeremy Hudgins,
cust.svce.

Old May 5th 10, 12:01 AM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Ari[_2_]

On Tue, 4 May 2010 14:52:08 -0700 (PDT), Ari the fairy wrote:

IP Address: 72.155.181.108

*LOL*

After they cut off your Internet access, which will be in the next ten
days to two weeks, then your /entire/ Internet history goes to the
State Attorney Generals office.

*Death threats* will do that, Mark(ie).

Enjoy the wait.
--
All you Ferrari drivers, come join us @ www.ferrarichat.com !
All you pilots, jump into the left seat @ www.airlinepilotforums.com !
Old May 5th 10, 12:41 AM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On May 4, 7:01*pm, Ari wrote:
On Tue, 4 May 2010 14:52:08 -0700 (PDT), Ari the fairy wrote:
IP Address: 72.155.181.108

*LOL*

After they cut off your Internet access, which will be in the next ten
days to two weeks, then your /entire/ Internet history goes to the
State Attorney Generals office.

*Death threats* will do that, Mark(ie).

Enjoy the wait.
--

THREAT MY ASS, YOU FOOL! YOU
THINK THAT WAS A THREAT PUNK?

WELL GUESS WHAT MAGGOT?

I KILLED JEFFREY BLOSS!

THAT SON OF A BITCH IS DEAD.

I KILLED JEFFREY BLOSS!

Now about that ass whooping you got
coming. Your fake address at the airport
didn't check out.

Kinda stupid of you to invite me down to
your place and then not tell me how to
get there.

Stupid Troll. Stupid phony troll.

---
Mark, the man who killed Jeffrey Bloss

Old May 5th 10, 01:20 AM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Ari the fairy

On May 4, 7:41*pm, Mark wrote:
On May 4, 7:01*pm, Ari wrote:

[...]

Hey, Woah! Hold on there a minute dude.

There's no need in getting angry. Hey, look,
I didn't really call Homeland Security. I'm
sure we can work this thing out. I didn't
even like that Jeffrey guy. He just tricked me
into playing along.

Let's just call this whole cage match thing
off ok? I concede. You win Mark. Look,
I'll tell you the truth. I deliver pizzas for
Dominos. Sometimes if there's a misorder,
I get to eat the leftovers. I drive a 1982
Chrysler LeBaron and I'm so fat I haven't
seen my tiny pecker in years.

There. Are you happy now? Just don't
do to me what you did to Jeffrey.

---
Fairy stinkystain

Old May 5th 10, 02:06 AM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On May 4, 8:20*pm, Ari the fairy wrote:
On May 4, 7:41*pm, Mark wrote:

On May 4, 7:01*pm, Ari wrote:

[...]

You're pathetic. You make me sick. I've
got a good mind to turn over your posting
record to the soliciter. I cannot even discuss
going to Tennessee to look at the Arion
Lightning without you threatening to have
me killed by a couple of thug friends of
yours. You've libeled me enough that I imagine
you could be held responsible for tens of
thousands of dollars in damages.

Fortunately for you...is that I...and
everyone else on usenet always knew
you were a lying sack of **** from the
get-go.

So beat it, hold your head down in shame,
and maybe one day you'll be able to look
in the mirror without puking.

---
Mark

Old May 5th 10, 02:28 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Ari[_2_]

On Tue, 4 May 2010 18:06:08 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

Mark

Enjoy the wait Tic, toc, tic...
Old May 5th 10, 02:54 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On May 5, 9:28*am, Ari wrote:
On Tue, 4 May 2010 18:06:08 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
Mark

Enjoy the wait Tic, toc, tic...
--
All you Ferrari drivers, come join us @www.ferrarichat.com!
All you pilots, jump into the left seat @www.airlinepilotforums.com!

Sure stinky. Sure. Let's look at posting archives. How
will you explain sending death threats to yourself by
forgeries of my google account.

LOL! You got nothing.

Malicious Procescution defined:

"An action for malicious prosecution is the remedy for baseless and
malicious litigation. It is not limited to criminal prosecutions but
may be brought in response to any baseless and malicious litigation or
prosecution, whether criminal or civil. The criminal defendant or
civil respondent in a baseless and malicious case may later file this
claim in civil court against the parties who took an active role in
initiating or encouraging the original case. The defendant in the
initial case becomes the plaintiff in the malicious prosecution suit,
and the plaintiff or prosecutor in the original case becomes the
defendant. In most states the claim must be filed within a year after
the end of the original case."

BE FOREWARNED!

SHOULD YOU FIND ANYONE STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE
YOUR LIES, THEY TOO WILL BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES,

Stupid Fairy Stinkystain.

----

Old May 5th 10, 03:05 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On May 5, 9:28*am, Ari wrote:
On Tue, 4 May 2010 18:06:08 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
Mark

Enjoy the wait Tic, toc, tic...
--
All you Ferrari drivers, come join us @www.ferrarichat.com!
All you pilots, jump into the left seat @www.airlinepilotforums.com!

And furthermore stinky, you tried this same
rouse last month. Are you both stinky and senile?

Remember the phone call I was supposed to get?
(which didn't come)
Remember the letter from the police?
(which didn't come)
Remember the termination of my IP service?
(which didn't come)
Remember the police visit I was supposed to get?
(which didn't come)

You got nothin' stinky, but your childish games.

Stoopid Fairy Stinkystain.

---
Mark
Old May 5th 10, 04:43 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On May 5, 9:54*am, Mark wrote:
On May 5, 9:28*am, Ari wrote:

[...]

PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT defined-

In jurisprudence, prosecutorial misconduct is a procedural defense;
via which, a defendant may argue that they should not be held
criminally liable for actions which may have broken the law, because
the prosecution acted in an "inappropriate" or "unfair" manner. Such
arguments may involve allegations that the prosecution withheld
evidence or knowingly permitted FALSE TESTIMONY. This is similar to
selective prosecution.

Prosecutorial misconduction opens the door to successfully litigate
malicious prosecution. That's right turkey.

---
Mark