Used Helicopter sales

Old December 26th 04, 04:46 PM
Brien

Default Used Helicopter sales

Is this a good time to buy or not. I see 269a and R-22 for sale a little
higher price than a year ago but wonder how the market is. Are Helicopters
selling for close to asking prices or do they have to be discounted
considerable to sell?

Old December 26th 04, 08:16 PM
B4RT

Market prices for aircraft in general are climbing. This is in no small part
due to the dollar being in the crapper on the world market. Maybe those in
power will get a clue soon and stop the slide.

Bart

Old January 9th 05, 11:37 PM
Simon Robbins

"B4RT" wrote in message
Maybe those in power will get a clue soon and stop the slide.

Could you do me a favour and ask them to wait until after August? I'm going
to enjoy a real good exchange rate against the pound on my training!

Si

Old January 11th 05, 02:33 PM
B4RT

"Simon Robbins" wrote in message
"B4RT" wrote in message
Maybe those in power will get a clue soon and stop the slide.

Could you do me a favour and ask them to wait until after August? I'm
going
to enjoy a real good exchange rate against the pound on my training!

Si

Yeah,

Its like a 30% off sale of flight training for anyone fom the EU. The TSA
here will make you jump through more hoops than they used to, but aside
from that its a good deal.

Bart

Old January 11th 05, 07:54 PM
Simon Robbins

"B4RT" wrote in message
Its like a 30% off sale of flight training for anyone fom the EU. The TSA
here will make you jump through more hoops than they used to, but aside
from that its a good deal.

You'd think that, but I heard of someone who did it very recently who spent
all of 45 seconds with an embassy official who just checked the form over
before granting it.

I can't imagine I'll have any problems though: UK citizen, financially
secure, security cleared, no criminal record and no cotton headwear..

Si

Helicopter Sales brien Rotorcraft 0 July 16th 04 02:50 PM
Dennis Fetters Mini 500 EmailMe Home Built 70 June 21st 04 09:36 PM
Musings of a Commercial Helicopter Pilot Badwater Bill Home Built 6 February 27th 04 10:11 AM
Musings of a Commercial Helicopter Pilot Badwater Bill Rotorcraft 0 February 25th 04 07:39 PM
Helicopter crash video James Blakely Piloting 17 December 30th 03 04:21 PM