Jeffrey Bloss: a woman or just pretending?

Old December 6th 09, 06:20 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting
Zo Boid

Default Jeffrey Bloss: a woman or just pretending?

Is Jeffrey Bloss a woman or just pretending?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZphBwipmpfA

Old December 6th 09, 06:49 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Dec 6, 1:20*pm, Zo Boid wrote:
Is Jeffrey Bloss a woman or just pretending?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZphBwipmpfA

He's the Loser on LIne.

Reward for his identity.

---
Mark
Old December 6th 09, 07:21 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack,misc.writing
Jeffrey Bloss

On Sun, 6 Dec 2009 10:49:02 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:

On Dec 6, 1:20*pm, Zo Boid wrote:
Is Jeffrey Bloss a woman or just pretending?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZphBwipmpfA

He's the Loser on LIne.

Reward for his identity.

---
Mark(ie) The Obese ****

Hey there Mark(ie), I see you and Frankie have met. LOL

Here's Mark(ie) on Mark(ie):

Retired aka lazy, bored and too stupid to do **** anymore - "I've since
moved on to guitars, turbojets, alternative energy, and Victory
gardens."~sci.physics

Obese - "I have my own weight issues" ~misc.news.internet.discuss

Troll/Forger - Admitted ~rec.aviation.piloting

Philosopher - "Most people live lives of quiet desperation."
~alt.support.depression.manic

BiPolar FukkNutzoid - "Its really less about how we got this way, and
more about who we're going to become." ~alt.support.depression.manic

Claims To Be Uber-Wealthy - "It's only $500,000 dollars..."~misc.writing

Brilliance...In His Own Mind - "But what makes me a creative genius.."
~misc.writing

Founder of Art Academy - "Nor was it when I founded a school of the arts
in my name..." ~misc.writing

National Politician and Grand Entreprenuer - "convincing the chairman of
the bank and head of the Georgia Republican party to fly to Washington,
D.C. and within 3 days bring me a Small Business Admin. check for 350
thousand dollars."

Cuckoo............Cuckooooo..............lol
--
_?_ Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
(@ @) Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
Old December 6th 09, 07:25 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack,misc.writing
Toilet Peppermint Wonderland

Default This thread is now about butterflies.

Hello!

"A butterfly is an insect of the order Lepidoptera. Like all
holometabolous insects, butterflies' life cycle consists of four
parts, egg, larva, pupa and adult. Most species are diurnal. The
diverse patterns formed by their brightly coloured wings and their
erratic flight have made butterfly watching a hobby."

for more information:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly (totally reliable source)
Old December 6th 09, 08:24 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack,misc.writing
Mark

On Dec 6, 2:25*pm, Toilet Peppermint Wonderland
wrote:
Hello!

"A butterfly is an insect of the order Lepidoptera. Like all
holometabolous insects, butterflies' life cycle consists of four
parts, egg, larva, pupa and adult. Most species are diurnal. The
diverse patterns formed by their brightly coloured wings and their
erratic flight have made butterfly watching a hobby."

for more information:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly(totally reliable source)

Thank you Toilet, or should I call you...John? Anyhoo, have
you seriously considered the Human Influences upon the
various butterfly species? For example-

Butterflies are influenced by humans in several other ways, too. When
a butterfly’s feeding plant is introduced into other areas, the animal
will follow.
In draining swamps, destroying woods and other natural living spaces
we take away the butterflies’ basis of life. Pushing back feeding
plants also has consequences for butterflies. Poisonous deposits from
industry, households and traffic present another danger. Pesticides
and insecticides used by farmers not only threaten butterflies but
other animals and plants, too and contaminate the water.

Many butterflies and other insects are run over every day in the
streets or puzzled by the lights of the cars.

However, humans are learning from their mistakes and do positive
things as well. Besides trying to save particular living spaces, more
and more attempts of reintroduction are made.

But there is still a whole lot more to do.

Yes, much, much, more to do!

---
Mark, person of interest...to the nonambulatory
Old December 6th 09, 10:10 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack,misc.writing
John Cook[_2_]

In article
,
Toilet Peppermint Wonderland wrote:

Hello!

"A FlutterBy is an insect of the order Lepidoptera. Like all
holometabolous insects, FlutterBys' life cycle consists of four
parts, egg, larva, pupa and adult. Most species are diurnal. The
diverse patterns formed by their brightly coloured wings and their
erratic flight have made FlutterBy watching a hobby."

for more information:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FlutterBy(totally reliable source)

IFYPFU

--
The Eternal Bobbie, Wimpy Mac User & Mr 'Nice Guy'
Old December 6th 09, 10:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
a[_3_]

wrote:
[...]

Don't overlook the change in migration induced by global warming. For
the purists among you, butterflies are a fitting topic in rap -- they
fly. Bloss, the resident loser on line, on the other hand is not: he
doesn't. He does say "I rent", but that's a typo -- he rants.

Old December 7th 09, 12:28 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack,misc.writing
Mark

wrote:
Hello!

"A butterfly is an insect of the order Lepidoptera. Like all
holometabolous insects, butterflies' life cycle consists of four
parts, egg, larva, pupa and adult. Most species are diurnal. The
diverse patterns formed by their brightly coloured wings and their
erratic flight have made butterfly watching a hobby."

for more information:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly(totally reliable source)

Thank you Toilet, or should I call you...John?

Forgery post, not me.
--
Mark
Old December 7th 09, 12:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterf...reliablesource)

[...]

Precisely. Butterflys, like airplanes, fly. They
start out as caterpillars, then become butterflys.
Jeffrey on the other hand, wants to BE a fly,
but he can seem to metamorphysize out of
that awkward maggot stage. I feel like if he'd
change his diet it may help.

---
Mark