I Give Jeffrey Credit Where Credit Is Due

Old December 9th 09, 09:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.comp.freeware
Grand Mal

Default I Give Jeffrey Credit Where Credit Is Due

"a" wrote in message
On Dec 9, 8:32 am, Jeffrey Bloss wrote:
On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 05:09:25 -0800 (PST), a wrote:
On Dec 9, 6:25 am, Jeffrey Bloss wrote:
On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 16:00:39 -0800 (PST), a wrote:
It's really best to think of creatures like Bross as something you
might examine under a microscope -- a prod or two makes them hiss and
try to be an alpha dog, but it's all bark and no bite. Losers on line
need attention, negative attention is better than none in their little
minds. There's the old public relations thing where the thought is
"Write anything about me but spell my name right." You'll notice I
didn't. An ignoranus by another other name is still stupid and an anal
orifice.
Which reminds me, I can't wait until my lover coomes home.

That's interesting. lol
--http://tr.im/1f95

Oh look, the loser on line is doing psychological projection. Floss
needs professional help. Alas, I can only suck his cock.

Like hell you will. .
--
_?_ Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
(@ @) Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

We don't hold your being homosexual against you -- stupid arrogance,
however, and delusions of being somehow competent are another matter.
Go play at being an airplane and do that on a busy street the next
time your mommy lets you go outside. That at least you can afford to
do ."I rent" What a laugh. You rant, little boy.

And what's with the ASCII art? Geez, it's like dialing-up a BBS. I picture a
guy at a keyboard wearing Vulcan ears and humming something by the Bee Gees.

Old December 9th 09, 09:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.comp.freeware
Jeffrey Bloss

On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 20:07:18 GMT, Grand Mal wrote:

"a" wrote in message
[...]

"a" sent it to me as a come-on to having a homosexual relationship.
Old December 9th 09, 09:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.comp.freeware
Jeffrey Bloss

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 10:12:24 -0800 (PST), a wrote:

We don't hold my being homosexual against me -- stupid arrogance,
however, and delusions of being somehow competent are another matter.
I play at being an airplane and do that on a busy street the next
time my mommy lets me go outside. That at least I can afford to
do ."I rent" What a laugh. I rant, being a little boy.

WTF?

**** eating... animal ****ing... homosexuals, your sick ****ing mind has
all the bases covered, doesn't it nutter?

Is all this bizarre sexual fantasy stuff symptomatic of your
conspiraloon delusional state, or another mental problem all together?
Old December 9th 09, 11:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.comp.freeware
Jim Logajan

Jeffrey Bloss wrote:
[ Elided ]
WTF?

You have a right to troll, so long as it remains legal.
But false attributions are considered defamation and can cost you big bucks
if you pick the wrong target:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godfrey...ternet_Service

These days, ISPs around the world are very likely to immediately ID you on
proper request (if you **** off the wrong person.) So if you want to make
fun of people, you might want to consider doing it in a more traditional
way. Your choice of course.
Old December 10th 09, 12:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.comp.freeware
Jeffrey Bloss

On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 16:30:42 -0600, Jim Logajan wrote:

Jeffrey Bloss wrote:
[ Elided ]
WTF?

You have a right to troll, so long as it remains legal.
But false attributions are considered defamation and can cost you big bucks
if you pick the wrong target:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godfrey...ternet_Service

These days, ISPs around the world are very likely to immediately ID you on
proper request (if you **** off the wrong person.) So if you want to make
fun of people, you might want to consider doing it in a more traditional
way. Your choice of course.

Gee thx, Jim, I really appreciate your looking after me and all.

Really.

Truly.

Blow me.
Old December 10th 09, 04:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
a[_3_]

On Dec 9, 5:30*pm, Jim Logajan wrote:
Jeffrey Bloss wrote:

[ Elided ]

WTF?

You have a right to troll, so long as it remains legal.
But false attributions are considered defamation and can cost you big bucks
if you pick the wrong target:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godfrey...ternet_Service

These days, ISPs around the world are very likely to immediately ID you on
proper request (if you **** off the wrong person.) So if you want to make
fun of people, you might want to consider doing it in a more traditional
way. Your choice of course.

It would be difficult to overcome his "I'm a blathering idiot"
defense, there's been very little signs of intelligence in his
postings. He could have serious social problems when he grows up.
Old December 10th 09, 04:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jeffrey Bloss

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 19:54:07 -0800 (PST), a wrote:

It would be difficult to overcome my "I'm a blathering idiot"
defense, there's been very little signs of intelligence in my
postings. I could have serious social problems when I grow up.

There ya' go, admission leads to recovery. lol