Some of an F-111

Old May 20th 08, 08:51 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

Default Some of an F-111

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AA-16-GALDERTON copy.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	144.0 KB
ID:	25783
Old May 20th 08, 11:59 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine[_3_]

WOW!

Old May 20th 08, 01:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
That other guy

"Alan Erskine" had the audacity to state in
:

WOW!

"Glenn" wrote in message

Now THERE is a pic you don't see every day!

I didn't know the aardie had plexiglass on the bottom
for the Wizzo/Bombadier! I also didn't realize they
were equipping them with Nordens! ;-)
Old May 21st 08, 08:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

That other guy wrote in
:

"Glenn" wrote in message

Now THERE is a pic you don't see every day!

I didn't know the aardie had plexiglass on the bottom
for the Wizzo/Bombadier! I also didn't realize they
were equipping them with Nordens! ;-)

Considering where the RAAF got them from, it's flying upside right!

~Really~ impressive image, Glenn!