Grimes Mfg Co G-4720 Exterior Lights Panel : Which Aircraft?

Old July 8th 11, 08:53 PM
John Smith II John Smith II is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy Grimes Mfg Co G-4720 Exterior Lights Panel : Which Aircraft?

Hello,
I'm wondering which aircraft received such device :
CONTROL PANEL EXTR LIGHTS
Part Number G-4720 A-1
GRIMES MFG CO URBANA OHIO
Another label on the back side shows :
SUD-AVIATION
GER
IRAN
First I thought about a device for the Noratlas Nord-2501.

Thanks for help. Regards.
John
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1999.JPG
Views:	131
Size:	112.1 KB
ID:	45706  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2000.JPG
Views:	136
Size:	105.9 KB
ID:	45707  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2078.JPG
Views:	135
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	45708
Old July 19th 11, 09:13 PM
jessisw jessisw is offline
Banned

Location: America

I haven't started looking yet, but those are obviously on my list to spot!! I've heard they're gorgeous

I went to a Gala on Saturday night and wore my glowering HL array
Old August 17th 11, 06:14 PM
broognors broognors is offline
Banned

Location: Canada

How To Watch The Tourist The Movie Easy A Movie Rating Download Finding Nemo Film Hq The Expendables download movie Water for Elephants lyrics Exit Through the Gift Shop Film Hd

Panel lights breaker pops Steve - KDMW Owning 12 July 28th 09 07:23 PM
Panel lights breaker pops Bill Owning 0 July 11th 09 06:01 AM
Instrument and panel lights in 152 TNap Owning 1 July 12th 06 04:23 PM
Panel Lights - Need Help Barnyard BOb - Home Built 2 May 29th 04 07:51 PM
Panel Lights Dimmer MII Driver Home Built 3 April 3rd 04 01:56 AM