20/20 puns

Old November 26th 06, 07:15 AM posted to mn.humor,alt.humor.puns,alt.humor,demon.local,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default 20/20 puns

Bruce Atchison - author wrote:
Hello pun people;

Nemo stated the following statement, and they were all his own words too:

In the vitreous humour that I'm in now, I can't look at that with sufficient
detachment to find it funny and quite frankly, I wish it would just floater
way!

All I can say is keep a lid on it, an eye lid that is. We're sure having a
ball withthese puns. Lense weight to the argument that puns aren't the
lowest form of humour, American sit-coms are. Oh Oh, I'll get the lash for
that one. By the way, I've stopped giving people dirty looks since I
cleaned my glasses. What cornia jokes!

Its good to see you having these frank, er ... I mean Bruce,
discussions. We seem to see eyeball to eyeball on this topic.

Sincerely,

Bruce.

Is your wife's name Iris?

Bruce Atchison is the author of When a Man Loves a Rabbit (Learning and
Living With Bunnies), an excellent holiday gift for
animal lovers. Read more about it at the www.bookadz.com/batchison.htm or
http://www.bookstream.biz/cgi-bin/bo...s&store_id=102
pages. Also download and enjoy the MP3 tunes at
the http://gideon.www2.50megs.com/music/iprices.html page.

I see you are into animal husbandry.