I've had it.

Old June 7th 08, 01:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default I've had it.

Dan Luke wrote:
"Bob Gardner" wrote:

The rec.aviation newsgroups have become useless.

You quit easily.

Surprising.

Not in the least. I understand his reasoning completely.

--
Dudley Henriques
Old June 7th 08, 01:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Jim Logajan wrote in
:

B A R R Y wrote:
I "mark all read", without reading anything, much more than I would
like to. 99% of the messages are two feuding pedantics and one
simmer with issues.

I am skipping over quite a few posts myself - but I'm afraid I have
helped contribute to the noise problem by responding to a few of the
feuding parties.

I hope you don't mean me! I'm not fueding with anyone. I just post. I would
never be so rude as to not to respond to any post directed even remotely my
way...

Bertie
Old June 7th 08, 01:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Jim Burns

"gatt" wrote in message
-c
Went up with Steven (NWPilot) in his C-150 last Saturday and did "falling
leaf" stalls. That was a blast.

I also created and used a template, then modified it to fit my local and
personal situations. Great idea. Also, be sure to get a complete set of
the appropriate AC's. A few years ago another CFI on the groups had a list
floating around that I found very useful.

I "heard" about you flying with NWPilot.... he called Jay Honeck while we
were in Detroit on Saturday and mentioned flying with you. Keep up the good
work and have fun.

Jim

Old June 7th 08, 01:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rod

Blueskies wrote:

Bob;
I'm registering today on Pilots of America and I'll hit the AOPA
forum as well. Hope to see you there.

Which AOPA forum are you guys using. I am a member, of course, but
never noticed any forum. What section is it in?

rod
Old June 7th 08, 02:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

Rod wrote:
Blueskies wrote:

Bob;
I'm registering today on Pilots of America and I'll hit the AOPA
forum as well. Hope to see you there.

Which AOPA forum are you guys using. I am a member, of course, but
never noticed any forum. What section is it in?

This is the URL:

http://forums.aopa.org/

The forums link appears way down on the lower right hand corner of the main
AOPA web page under the less-than-clear header "Join the community of AOPA
Members".
Old June 7th 08, 02:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Blueskies

"gatt" wrote in message . ..
Blueskies wrote:

-C. Gattman
CP-ASEL-IA-AGI - CFI Candidate - Sim Geek - Student Pilot

Hey, post some of your plans...I'd like to see one

I sent you a PM with (virus-scanned) Word files attached. I tried
pasting one into a reply but the formatting looked awful.

-chris

didja fix the address? blueskies at
ameritech dot net

Old June 7th 08, 02:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

I hope you don't mean me! I'm not fueding with anyone. I just post. I
would
never be so rude as to not to respond to any post directed even remotely
my
way...

Bertie

Liar. You'll answer anything, Squirty.

Old June 7th 08, 02:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

I hope you don't mean me! I'm not fueding with anyone. I just post. I
would
never be so rude as to not to respond to any post directed even
remotely my
way...

Bertie

Liar. You'll answer anything, Squirty.

Well, seeing as how all of your poasts are directed towards me...

But anything? Nope.

Bertie
Old June 7th 08, 03:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Christopher Brian Colohan

Dudley Henriques writes:
I have to admit it Hilton. I agree with Bob.

Ditto -- I just registered with pilotsofamerica too. The s/n ratio
here is getting too low...

Chris
Old June 7th 08, 03:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks
Lou

On Jun 6, 8:11 pm, Jim Logajan wrote:
Rod wrote:
Blueskies wrote:

Bob;
I'm registering today on Pilots of America and I'll hit the AOPA
forum as well. Hope to see you there.

Which AOPA forum are you guys using. I am a member, of course, but
never noticed any forum. What section is it in?

This is the URL:

http://forums.aopa.org/

The forums link appears way down on the lower right hand corner of the main
AOPA web page under the less-than-clear header "Join the community of AOPA
Members".

Thank you, I find it hard to believe but they actually talk about
aviation
related topics.
Lou