Just a simple announcement for for students

Old June 7th 08, 08:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Default Just a simple announcement for for students

romeomike wrote in :

Dudley Henriques wrote:

I will continue to post here as always if for no other reason than to
allow those students who are serious about aviation to be able to
compare the Usenet experience to the potential alternative experience
of the moderated aviation forum format.

Hope to see you over at Pilots of America.

Amen, but I hope you do stay here, and I hope those who have left or
are leaving change their minds. I finally decided to killfile Maxwell.
It's amazing how that simple act has cut down on the crap. If one were
to do the same to Bertie...but personally, I'll keep Bertie. He's a
Jekyll and Hyde personality, and I'll keep the bad to have the good.
But there was no good in his sparring partner, and you all might be
less irritated if you just killfile him.

Actually, I'm not a Jekyll and Hyde at all. I've been accused of bullying
those I don't like, but the fact is I never flame anyone discussing actual
aviation. Might argue with them, but it would be as one pilot to another
and never the highhandedness that the utterly clueless have accused me of.
Quite simply, talk to me about airplanes and I'll talk back about
airplanes. Talk **** to me and that's what you get back...

Bertie
Old June 7th 08, 09:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

romeomike wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote:

I will continue to post here as always if for no other reason than to
allow those students who are serious about aviation to be able to
compare the Usenet experience to the potential alternative experience
of the moderated aviation forum format.

Hope to see you over at Pilots of America.

Amen, but I hope you do stay here, and I hope those who have left or are
leaving change their minds. I finally decided to killfile Maxwell. It's
amazing how that simple act has cut down on the crap. If one were to do
the same to Bertie...but personally, I'll keep Bertie. He's a Jekyll and
Hyde personality, and I'll keep the bad to have the good. But there was
no good in his sparring partner, and you all might be less irritated if
you just killfile him.

I'll still be posting here but with a different approach. If it's flying
or aviation, I'll be more than happy to deal with it pro or con if I'm
around as always but I don't see much hope in seeing this result in much
more than the usual happening. Serious flying discussion will most
likely be taking place over on the POA forum where the general
atmosphere is much more conducive to enjoying the experience :-)

--
Dudley Henriques
Old June 7th 08, 09:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Actually, I'm not a Jekyll and Hyde at all. I've been accused of bullying
those I don't like, but the fact is I never flame anyone discussing actual
aviation. Might argue with them, but it would be as one pilot to another
and never the highhandedness that the utterly clueless have accused me of.
Quite simply, talk to me about airplanes and I'll talk back about
airplanes. Talk **** to me and that's what you get back...

Bertie

Is that's why you cross post all the kook groups.

Is that why you forge other peoples id, and then lie about it to irritate
them and their friends.

Is that why you spam the group talking to your kook friends, trying your
best to irritate you victims in leaving the group.

Is that why you work so tirelessly, staying awake as you have claimed even
today, to poison every thread with you presence - even when you most often
have little if anything to add. Daring anyone to disagree with you.

Bull**** Buttlipps, you are a liar plane and simple. It's all happened far
too many times.

You want to moderate this group, just as Dudley did, and will alienate one
person at a time if you can to make that happen. Just as you have in the
past.

Sure, you think it's a popularity contest. You think as long as you can keep
enough sock puppets, you can control the group. But frankly, I give the
people here much more credit. I really don't think they are that stupid.
Most are just staying quiet right now, because they don't want to argue with
the village idiot.

Old June 7th 08, 09:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"romeomike" wrote in message
Dudley Henriques wrote:

I will continue to post here as always if for no other reason than to
allow those students who are serious about aviation to be able to compare
the Usenet experience to the potential alternative experience of the
moderated aviation forum format.

Hope to see you over at Pilots of America.

Amen, but I hope you do stay here, and I hope those who have left or are
leaving change their minds. I finally decided to killfile Maxwell. It's
amazing how that simple act has cut down on the crap. If one were to do
the same to Bertie...but personally, I'll keep Bertie. He's a Jekyll and
Hyde personality, and I'll keep the bad to have the good. But there was no
good in his sparring partner, and you all might be less irritated if you
just killfile him.

I thought you were a little smarter than that Mike, but do what you feel you
need to do.

Old June 7th 08, 09:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
romeomike wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote:

[...]

Nah, you're just spamming Dudley.

Old June 7th 08, 09:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

romeomike wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote:

[...]

No. Spamming is something you do for profit or gain motives. Giving
people the opportunity to get rid of you is a labor of love :-)

--
Dudley Henriques
Old June 7th 08, 09:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

No. Spamming is something you do for profit or gain motives. Giving people
the opportunity to get rid of you is a labor of love :-)

--

Bull****. You're spamming for another forum, and socken for Bertie, all at
the same time.

Why should we be surprised?

Old June 7th 08, 09:22 PM posted to alt.disasters.aviation,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

No. Spamming is something you do for profit or gain motives. Giving
people the opportunity to get rid of you is a labor of love :-)

--

Bull****. You're spamming for another forum, and socken for Bertie,
all at the same time.

Wow, you don't know anything about anything, do you?

Bertie
Old June 7th 08, 09:22 PM posted to alt.disasters.aviation,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"romeomike" wrote in message
Dudley Henriques wrote:

I will continue to post here as always if for no other reason than
to allow those students who are serious about aviation to be able to
compare the Usenet experience to the potential alternative
experience of the moderated aviation forum format.

Hope to see you over at Pilots of America.

Amen, but I hope you do stay here, and I hope those who have left or
are leaving change their minds. I finally decided to killfile
Maxwell. It's amazing how that simple act has cut down on the crap.
If one were to do the same to Bertie...but personally, I'll keep
Bertie. He's a Jekyll and Hyde personality, and I'll keep the bad to
have the good. But there was no good in his sparring partner, and you
all might be less irritated if you just killfile him.

I thought you were a little smarter than that Mike, but do what you
feel you need to do.

I'm sure he's relieved he has your blessing.

Bertie
Old June 7th 08, 09:25 PM posted to alt.disasters.aviation,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Actually, I'm not a Jekyll and Hyde at all. I've been accused of
bullying those I don't like, but the fact is I never flame anyone
discussing actual aviation. Might argue with them, but it would be as
one pilot to another and never the highhandedness that the utterly
clueless have accused me of. Quite simply, talk to me about airplanes
and I'll talk back about airplanes. Talk **** to me and that's what
you get back...

Bertie

Is that's why you cross post all the kook groups.

Actually, I only poast there when I have a good k00k on the line.
They're afficianados, you see.

Is that why you forge other peoples id, and then lie about it to
irritate them and their friends.

Is that why you spam the group talking to your kook friends, trying
your best to irritate you victims in leaving the group.

Woul dyou please look up the definition of the word SPAM, fjuktard?

Is that why you work so tirelessly, staying awake as you have claimed
even today,

I didn't claim that, idiot. Went right over your head , as usual.

to poison every thread with you presence - even when you
most often have little if anything to add. Daring anyone to disagree
with you.

Bull****.

Bull**** Buttlipps, you are a liar plane and simple. It's all happened
far too many times.

You want to moderate this group, just as Dudley did, and will alienate
one person at a time if you can to make that happen. Just as you have
in the past.

Nope., I poast about airplkanes and can't resist the occasional flaming
k00k that comes my way.

Sure, you think it's a popularity contest. You think as long as you
can keep enough sock puppets, you can control the group. But frankly,
I give the people here much more credit. I really don't think they are
that stupid. Most are just staying quiet right now, because they don't
want to argue with the village idiot.

Snort!

God I love usenet.

Bertie