Here's an interesting article on how to forge headers

Old August 20th 08, 05:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
hielan' laddie

Default Here's an interesting article on how to forge headers

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 17:15:01 -0400, Alan Erskine wrote
(in article ):

".Lee." wrote in message
.89...

http://www.gblx.net/global/terms_of_use.aspx (point 1.3.3 might be of
interest to someone who forges their headers).

So, Alan-me-lad, have you sent my 'forged' headers to Newsguy yet?

Old August 20th 08, 02:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Herman

Lee now truly shows himself to be an idiot.

".Lee." schreef in bericht
.89...
"Herman" wrote in news:b76f$48aa9c3d$52480d09
:

Lee blocked because of continued abuse and insults.

Lee no care. Lee gave as good as he got.

Lee no liar. Lee not insult entire newswgroup.

Lee make no false accusations. Lee no hide in corner.

If Lee want, Lee get around Einstein's Kill-filter
and REALLY mess with smartest member of group.

Old August 20th 08, 03:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine[_3_]

"Herman" wrote in message
b.home.nl...
Lee now truly shows himself to be an idiot.

You were in some doubt about that?

Old August 20th 08, 04:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Herman

"Alan Erskine" schreef in bericht
"Herman" wrote in message
b.home.nl...
Lee now truly shows himself to be an idiot.

You were in some doubt about that?

Everybody deserves credit of doubt, until they start ranting and raving.
Or bragging about being so smart they can outwit killfilters and other
idiotic ways of wasting peoples time.

The Scottish child is also in my killfile. After reading for the umpteenth
time that everybody else has a crippled newsreader and that he doesn't care
about other peoples' opinions I had enough. I no longer care about his
opinions.

Regards,
Herman

Old August 20th 08, 07:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 21:15:01 GMT, "Alan Erskine"
wrote:

".Lee." wrote in message
. 0.89...

http://www.gblx.net/global/terms_of_use.aspx (point 1.3.3 might be of
interest to someone who forges their headers).

PSSST! Nobody cares.

"When one engine fails on a twin-engine airplane you always have enough power left to get you to the scene of the crash."
Old August 20th 08, 07:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
hielan' laddie

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 11:52:23 -0400, Herman wrote
(in article me.nl):

"Alan Erskine" schreef in bericht
"Herman" wrote in message
b.home.nl...
Lee now truly shows himself to be an idiot.

You were in some doubt about that?

Everybody deserves credit of doubt, until they start ranting and raving.
Or bragging about being so smart they can outwit killfilters and other
idiotic ways of wasting peoples time.

The Scottish child is also in my killfile.

Hoorah.

After reading for the umpteenth
time that everybody else has a crippled newsreader and that he doesn't care
about other peoples' opinions I had enough. I no longer care about his
opinions.

I've said from the first that if you don't like what I say, killfile me.

Regards,
Herman

Old August 20th 08, 08:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
*Lee..

"Herman" wrote in
b.home.nl:

"Alan Erskine" schreef in bericht
"Herman" wrote in message

(useless drivel snipped in the interest of saving precious bandwidth)

Yawn...

Hey Einstein, any luck with that "header forging" complaint?
I've given you as much guidance as possible without writing
the thing myself.
(my crickets are getting tired of chirping and waiting on you)
I'd be wryly happy to condescendingly explain what is inscensing
you and where you are laboring on a fool's errand.

Hermione,
I *could* tell you how to (PLEASE) kill-file me forever, everywhere
you go on NNTP.

Sadly tho', you're still only able to utilize that cripple-ware
called MSOE, which I avoid like the plague. In Xnews (free and
simpler to use and doesn't have the whole world writing viruses,
trojans and spyware to attack), I could tell you how to kill-file
me forever and where ever you go. MSOE most likely has a time
limit on kill-files.

The nice thing about kill-files is that you are actually kill-filing
yourself. Translation: It restricts YOU not ME. *I* don't have to
listen to the 99 percentile alan-irksome dopes and the peanut gallery's
whining! And when *I* want, I can *still* get to you whenever and
where ever *I* desire (like right now). :P

Hugs, kisses and sayonara (at last! ...thankee vurry mu')!
Mr. Nice Guy,
Lee
"Never, but NEVER engage in a war of words with a last-word freak"
- Lee
Old August 21st 08, 04:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Don Pyeatt

"hielan' laddie" wrote in message
On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 11:52:23 -0400, Herman wrote
(in article me.nl):

"Alan Erskine" schreef in bericht
"Herman" wrote in message
b.home.nl...
Lee now truly shows himself to be an idiot.

You were in some doubt about that?

Everybody deserves credit of doubt, until they start ranting and raving.
Or bragging about being so smart they can outwit killfilters and other
idiotic ways of wasting peoples time.

The Scottish child is also in my killfile.

Hoorah.

After reading for the umpteenth
time that everybody else has a crippled newsreader and that he doesn't
care
about other peoples' opinions I had enough. I no longer care about his
opinions.

I've said from the first that if you don't like what I say, killfile me.

The only thing you've said here that has caught my attention was your
reference, in a previous post, to a "hissy fit". Why is a Scotsman speaking
Texan?

gdp

Old August 21st 08, 06:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Morgans[_2_]

"*Lee.." wrote
"Never, but NEVER engage in a war of words with a last-word freak"

Freak, is the operative word, here.

Do the rest of us a favor, that don't care if you torment Einstein, or
whoever, but would still rather you stay in our kill files.

Torment him with personal E-mails, instead of making the rest of us keep
killing your munged identities.

Please?
--
Jim in NC

Old August 21st 08, 12:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
hielan' laddie

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 23:21:49 -0400, Don Pyeatt wrote
(in article ):

"hielan' laddie" wrote in message
On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 11:52:23 -0400, Herman wrote
(in article me.nl):

"Alan Erskine" schreef in bericht
"Herman" wrote in message
b.home.nl...
Lee now truly shows himself to be an idiot.

You were in some doubt about that?

Everybody deserves credit of doubt, until they start ranting and raving.
Or bragging about being so smart they can outwit killfilters and other
idiotic ways of wasting peoples time.

The Scottish child is also in my killfile.

Hoorah.

After reading for the umpteenth
time that everybody else has a crippled newsreader and that he doesn't
care
about other peoples' opinions I had enough. I no longer care about his
opinions.

I've said from the first that if you don't like what I say, killfile me.

The only thing you've said here that has caught my attention was your
reference, in a previous post, to a "hissy fit". Why is a Scotsman speaking
Texan?

'Cause I was quoting someone else. And the phrase fit Clarke's behaviour to a
't'.