Saab Draken, pt 6 - 006index.jpg (0/1)

Old September 13th 08, 12:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mitchell Holman Mitchell Holman is offline
Banned

Default Saab Draken, pt 6 - 006index.jpg (0/1)

Are the floods over?

Is it safe to post again?

Old September 13th 08, 08:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Richard[_7_]

"Mitchell Holman" schreef in bericht

Are the floods over?

Is it safe to post again?

I surely think so. Thanks again for the great pictures.
Your Gripen pictures inspired me to buy the 1:48 scale model kit by Italeri
and start building it. Still hesitating though if I should turn it into a
"what-if" subject, with the "what-if" part concerning the Gripen has been
offered by SAAB to the Netherlands government as a replacement for our aging
F-16's.

Old September 13th 08, 11:22 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mitchell Holman Mitchell Holman is offline
Banned

"Richard" wrote in
bel.net:

"Mitchell Holman" schreef in bericht

Are the floods over?

Is it safe to post again?

I surely think so. Thanks again for the great pictures.
Your Gripen pictures inspired me to buy the 1:48 scale model kit by
Italeri and start building it. Still hesitating though if I should turn
it into a "what-if" subject, with the "what-if" part concerning the
Gripen has been offered by SAAB to the Netherlands government as a
replacement for our aging F-16's.

Cool. Post a picture of your handiwork when you are done.

Here is a 2 1/2 foot long destroyer I built a while back.....

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fletcher.jpg (118.2 KB, 48 views)
Old September 14th 08, 10:27 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Richard[_7_]

Cool. Post a picture of your handiwork when you are done.

Here is a 2 1/2 foot long destroyer I built a while back.....

Neat, a Fletcher class probably?
It'll take me a while to build it, because I'm off to sea myself the coming
weeks.

Old October 4th 08, 07:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 06:51:18 -0500, Mitchell Holman
wrote:

Are the floods over?

Is it safe to post again?

Now that's trolling.

Two poor kids were invited by a rich kid to a swimming party at his pool.
When they were changing into their swim trunks, one turned to the other and said:
"Did you notice the small dicks on the rich kids?"
The other answered: "Yeah! It's probably because they have toys to play with!"