good aviation school in usa

Old November 18th 08, 08:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
CPL

Default good aviation school in usa

hi friends,
i want to know about good aviation school in USA. i am an indian.. and
also if possible like to do CFI -CFII with it and be instructor and
build hrs...i have just done high school
i have done commercial multi engine from delta connection academy ,...
and if any one can help me with finding a good training institute or
aviation school than it would be great help ...
thanks
niyati
Old November 18th 08, 03:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ross

CPL wrote:
hi friends,
i want to know about good aviation school in USA. i am an indian.. and
also if possible like to do CFI -CFII with it and be instructor and
build hrs...i have just done high school
i have done commercial multi engine from delta connection academy ,...
and if any one can help me with finding a good training institute or
aviation school than it would be great help ...
thanks
niyati

I have friends that have sent their sons to Southeastern Oklahoma State
University in Durant, OK to get their college degree and all necessary
ratings. After completing the necessary instruction and hauling freight,
they now have pretty nice jobs flying.

--

Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP
Old November 18th 08, 04:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Darkwing

"CPL" wrote in message
hi friends,
i want to know about good aviation school in USA. i am an indian.. and
also if possible like to do CFI -CFII with it and be instructor and
build hrs...i have just done high school
i have done commercial multi engine from delta connection academy ,...
and if any one can help me with finding a good training institute or
aviation school than it would be great help ...
thanks
niyati

Check out Purdue University in Lafayette, IN.

Old November 19th 08, 12:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Paul kgyy

On Nov 18, 1:55*am, CPL wrote:
hi friends,
i want to know about good aviation school in USA. i am an indian.. and
also if possible like to do CFI -CFII with it and be instructor and
build hrs...i have just done high school
i have done commercial multi engine from delta connection academy ,...
and if any one can help me with finding a good training institute or
aviation school than it would be great help ...
thanks
niyati

University of North Dakota has a combined college/aviation program,
very good equipment and training.

http://www.aero.und.edu/f1_Home/index.php