simulator makes local news

Old December 29th 06, 05:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt

Default simulator makes local news

http://www.katu.com currently has a video story about the simulator that my
instructor just installed. Haven't tried it yet, but it looks amazing.

Way to go, Marv!

-c

Old December 29th 06, 06:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

gatt writes:

http://www.katu.com currently has a video story about the simulator that my
instructor just installed. Haven't tried it yet, but it looks amazing.

Unfortunately, the report requires Flash, which is insecure. What
kind of simulator is it?

Old December 29th 06, 07:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gene Seibel

Mxsmanic wrote:
gatt writes:

http://www.katu.com currently has a video story about the simulator that my
instructor just installed. Haven't tried it yet, but it looks amazing.

Unfortunately, the report requires Flash, which is insecure. What
kind of simulator is it?

Oh, come on. Live a little. Take a chance.
--
Gene Seibel
Confessions of a Pilot - http://pad39a.com/publishing/

Old December 29th 06, 08:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

gatt writes:

http://gorgewindsinc.com/simulator.html

Thanks. It looks pretty much like a lot of other simulators. I was
in one very much like it just a few days ago.

Old December 29th 06, 08:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Gene Seibel writes:

Oh, come on. Live a little. Take a chance.

I don't engage in thrill-seeking behavior.

Old December 29th 06, 08:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Buck Murdock

In article ,
Mxsmanic wrote:

gatt writes:

http://www.katu.com currently has a video story about the simulator that my
instructor just installed. Haven't tried it yet, but it looks amazing.

Unfortunately, the report requires Flash, which is insecure.

No, it isn't. ActiveX is insecure. Flash is fine.
Old December 29th 06, 08:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Buck Murdock

In article ,
Mxsmanic wrote:

Oh, come on. Live a little. Take a chance.

I don't engage in thrill-seeking behavior.

And yet you're running Windows. Curious.
Old December 29th 06, 08:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kingfish

gatt wrote:
http://www.katu.com currently has a video story about the simulator that my
instructor just installed. Haven't tried it yet, but it looks amazing.

Slow news day in Oregon, huh?