MXSMANIC - The posts don't add up

Old October 19th 06, 08:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Default MXSMANIC - The posts don't add up

Mortimer Schnerd, RN writes:

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Thanks for my laugh of the day. Apparently aviation isn't the
only subject you're ignorant of.

Famous last words. What a feeling of déjà vu this creates!

Old October 19th 06, 08:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

B A R R Y writes:

How do you offshore a nurse? G

The same way you offshore doctors. To some extent it is already being
done, for both doctors and nurses. A radiology consult offshored
costs only a few dollars, instead of a few hundred dollars in the US.

Old October 19th 06, 08:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Grumman-581[_3_]

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com wrote in message
I think you misspelled "wench". G

Damn, you beat me to it...

Old October 19th 06, 09:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Grumman-581[_3_]

"Thomas Borchert" wrote in message
I love Paris. Beats Dallas, Lubbock and even Austin (which I like)
anytime. With ease.

Paris is a quiet little town... The good thing about Dallas though is how
close it is to the other well known cities... Only about 2.3 hours from
Paris... 3.3 hours from Moscow... 5 hours from London... 4 hours
from Berlin... 2 hours from New York... 2.5 hours from Boston...
6 hours from Los Angeles... 2.6 hours from Detroit... 6.6 hours from
San Diego... 6.5 hours from Miami...

Of course, this is just driving distances...

Old October 19th 06, 10:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mortimer Schnerd, RN[_2_]

Mxsmanic wrote:

There are many things that RNs do that do not require RN
qualifications. A person with much more summary training, at a much
lower salary, could do the same thing. In some cases regulatory
barriers exist, but such barriers can be removed.

Now you're going to lecture ME about NURSING? How do you even walk, with that
huge set of balls you possess?

The only way to give hands-on care is to be on hand. I don't
see that changing in my lifetime.

I know lots and lots of people who didn't see any change coming before
they lost their jobs.

Well, then, you can be the first to tell me "I told you so". In the meanwhile,
you'll excuse me if I don't hold my breath. Oh, yeah, and go cash my paycheck.
The damned things just keep piling up.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com

Old October 19th 06, 10:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mortimer Schnerd, RN[_2_]

Mxsmanic wrote:
B A R R Y writes:

How do you offshore a nurse? G

The same way you offshore doctors. To some extent it is already being
done, for both doctors and nurses. A radiology consult offshored
costs only a few dollars, instead of a few hundred dollars in the US.

Yeah... some Indian nurse will call my patient and tell them it's time for them
to change their IV and start their blood transfusion. I'm sure anybody in South
Carolina will easily be able to follow their instructions from the other side of
the earth.

My opinion of your intellect has not improved.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com

Old October 20th 06, 12:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Emily

Mortimer Schnerd, RN wrote:
Emily wrote:
What gave you that idea? I do paperwork. I send my tech in to do the dirty
work. G

Hey, I can do paperwork. That's what I do now, and it's funny how many
people think I wrench.

I think you misspelled "wench". G

Hmmm...that's one thing I don't think I've ever been accused of doing.
Have to work on that!
Old October 20th 06, 05:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Mortimer Schnerd, RN writes:

Now you're going to lecture ME about NURSING?

I'm just explaining how your profession, like virtually any other, can
be outsourced and offshored.

Well, then, you can be the first to tell me "I told you so".

People who lose their jobs are already depressed enough; I don't
bother to tell them that.

In the meanwhile, you'll excuse me if I don't hold my breath. Oh,
yeah, and go cash my paycheck. The damned things just keep piling up.

Live for the moment. The one sure thing in the world is change.

Old October 20th 06, 05:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Mortimer Schnerd, RN writes:

Yeah... some Indian nurse will call my patient and tell them it's time for them
to change their IV and start their blood transfusion. I'm sure anybody in South
Carolina will easily be able to follow their instructions from the other side of
the earth.

Rest assured, a lot of people have thought this through a lot more
than you seem to have done. There may be surprises in the future.

My opinion of your intellect has not improved.

It's a question of experience, not intellect.