Roy Downing's BROKAW BULLET CLUB

Old October 15th 13, 02:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Roy Downing's BROKAW BULLET CLUB

On Friday, August 27, 1999 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Craig C. wrote:
Hey Roy, is the book in a reproducable form or is it bound so as to
complicate things? If it's reproducable, can we see about getting
premission to do it so that it can be shared with those of us that
don't have copies? With the renewed interest, it looks like we might
just have to discuss putting up a site...Comments?

Craig

Craig,

Are you still interested in the Bullet?

Mark