New Kit Plane Manufacturer

Old August 15th 03, 04:23 PM
butch burton

Default New Kit Plane Manufacturer

WHile at Oshkosh and looking at a P&W turbine, someone told me a group
of people from Lancair had started a new kit aircraft company. Tried
to find their booth but did not. Anybody know the name of this
company, phone # or web site address.

thanks much
Old August 16th 03, 03:22 AM
DJFawcett26

WHile at Oshkosh and looking at a P&W turbine, someone told me a group
f people from Lancair had started a new kit aircraft company. Tried
:to find their booth but did not. Anybody know the name of this
:company, phone # or web site address.

Actually I think you are referring to the new Epic aircraft, very high
performance turbine 6 place. Several ex-Lancair folks are envolved.

Best Regards
Old August 17th 03, 06:53 PM
DJFawcett26

Thanks-Epic is the name of the new ac manufacturer-anybody know if
they have a web site or even phone #. Did a google and nada

They had a press release during Oshkosh. But the program is still very close
to the vest. I suspect you will hear more in the near future.

Best Regards
Old August 18th 03, 09:14 PM
Mark Bettosini

They actually do have a very early website that is basically their one page
brochure from Oshkosk... www.epicaircraft.com
Mark Bettosini
AirBoss-Aerospace.com