How to bomb Paris ???

Old June 14th 05, 10:46 AM
Tristan Beeline

Default How to bomb Paris ???

I want to punish the French because they are a bunch of traitors.

What do I need ?
Old June 14th 05, 09:57 PM
Starshiy Nemo

Tristan Beeline a écrit :

I want to punish the French because they are a bunch of traitors.

What do I need ?

Just put your nose in your asshole!!!!
Connard!!!!
Old June 15th 05, 02:50 AM
Juan Jimenez

A life.

om...

Old June 16th 05, 08:05 PM
Jeroen Wenting

I want to punish the French because they are a bunch of traitors.

What do I need ?

Not a lot. The Germans managed quite well in WW1 and the French haven't
improved since

Old June 17th 05, 07:47 AM
Starshiy Nemo

IMBECILE !!!
1ére GM = 9 000 hommes français morts PAR JOUR !!!!
Old June 21st 05, 08:54 PM
Jeroen Wenting

They aren't traitors. They're just on the other side. The same way
they were in WW2. Thank God (or Allah, in their case) they're utterly
incompetent or we'd have to worry about them.

The French are always on the same side: their own.
They can't be trusted.

I know it's hard to swallow, folks, but we became upset with the
French because they wanted no part of preemptively invading Iraq
because of their presumed Weapons of Mass Destruction.

You mean they wanted no part in the world learning of their secret oil and
weapons deals with Saddam.

It's hard to swallow, I know, but they were right: there were no
Weapons of Mass Destruction there. That makes us and the
British wrong.

No, it doesn't matter.
The disposal of the Baath regime was called for under UN resolutions dating
back to 1991 in case Iraq did not comply with UNSC resolutions for arms
inspection and demilitarisation. Iraq had not been in compliance with those
resolutions since at least 1995.

Brian Whatcott Altus OK

p.s. Note: My real name: and a real place: wonder if the secret police
are going to come for me? I don't think so!

Indeed not, given that they don't exist.
Besides, idiots are harmless. Better to keep them around to make noise...