Information Belize paperwork.

Old November 11th 05, 11:33 PM

Default Information Belize paperwork.

I am planning a flight to Belize and would like to know what paperwork
those of you who been there were required to show when you checked into
the country.
I was told the following is required correct me if any of these were
not required to be presented:
a. Aircraft's certificate of airworthiness.

b. Aircraft's certificate of registration.

c. Pilot's license.

d. Pilot's valid medical certificate.

e. Aircraft's log books.

f. Valid insurance covering damages to third parties.

Thanks for your help.

Old November 12th 05, 11:34 AM
Cub Driver

Don't declare anything. The duty is 50 percent!

-- all the best, Dan Ford

email: usenet AT danford DOT net

Warbird's Forum: www.warbirdforum.com
Piper Cub Forum: www.pipercubforum.com
the blog: www.danford.net
In Search of Lost Time: www.readingproust.com
Old January 9th 06, 08:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Additionally, make sure that all aboard have a valid passport.
I flew from Princeton Nj to Belize City then Ambergris Cay for 1 week
last year . We left from Key West to maxim & anali intersections then
cozumel direct belize City to clear customs. We needed TSA Waiver and
also had a mexican insurance policy cheap was 60.00
Great Flight took 3hrs 12mins

What is a TSA waiver and how does one get one?
Old January 10th 06, 08:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

john smith Wrote:
Additionally, make sure that all aboard have a valid passport.

I flew from Princeton Nj to Belize City then Ambergris Cay for 1

week
last year . We left from Key West to maxim & anali intersections

then
cozumel direct belize City to clear customs. We needed TSA Waiver

and
also had a mexican insurance policy cheap was 60.00
Great Flight took 3hrs 12mins

What is a TSA waiver and how does one get one?

Security Clearance from TSA The same dept that searches you at Major
airports before boarding airline flights. I will look at our document
and get back to you...

--
Flyer2377
Posted at www.flight.org