Oshkosh Get Together Question(s)

Old July 19th 03, 07:30 PM
Jay Honeck

Besides, I would not spend my _single_ vacation of the year flying half
around the world watching airplanes.

??? Do I know you? What are you talking about?

I'll have you know that I AM "wasting" my one vacation this year watching
airplanes. For the 21st consecutive year!

If so, you'd BETTER show up with some good beer!

I have an allergy to some ingredients of beer. Therefore Bud Light works,

Jesus, Martin, be glad I'm not president, because I would deny you a
passport on the basis of *that* answer alone. I don't EVER want to hear a
man from Austria say that again!

"Bud Light" ain't beer.

"Weisen" beer is excellent, however .
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old July 19th 03, 07:45 PM
Jim Weir

Prob'ly Thursday, as Wednesday night is the Wrong Brothers party at the dorms,
to which you are all more than welcome. 3rd floor South Scott TV room. More
info later.

Montblack, if push comes to shove, mail us your dorm receipt c/o the UWO-dorms
and we'll get what we can for them and mail you the proceeds when we get home.

Or we'll buy a round for the house at Tuck's. Whichever {;-)

Jim

"Jay Honeck"

-We're leaning towards either Wednesday or Thursday evening, after the
-airshow.

http://www.rst-engr.com
Old July 19th 03, 10:19 PM
Jay Honeck

Or we'll buy a round for the house at Tuck's. Whichever {;-)

Three cheers for Montblack!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old July 19th 03, 11:30 PM
Montblack

(Jay Honeck wrote)
Three cheers for Montblack!

A little like Alice's Restaurant ..
http://www.arlo.net/lyrics/alices.shtml

He said, "What were you arrested for, kid?"
And I said, "Littering."
And they all moved away from me on the bench there......

(Confession time)
I tripped on the lawnmower in my folks garage with my good foot, popped
(tore/strained) the calf muscle in the operated leg - bad. Have been 97% off
the leg since The Fourth. Problem is, for my leg surgery, I need to walk,
etc otherwise ....much, much, much swelling. Sitting for an hour - swelling.
Orthopod said surgery is fine, calf is not - elevate the leg with pillows
and kill two birds with one stone.

This weekend I'm doing some recumbent biking at the Y. Sunday I'll walk my
first mile since the end of June. Monday another walk. If on Tuesday I'm
somewhat still ok, I'll be off to Oshgosh (early morning) Thursday, July 31.

Gads, calf tear/strains take forever to heal. I'm ok in 1 hour burst, so
far. Tuesday I decide if I'm ready for more....

Three cheers for Montblack!!...had better be quickly followed by something
frosty going down my throat.
--
Montblack

Old July 20th 03, 12:30 PM
Martin Hotze

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 18:30:12 GMT, Jay Honeck wrote:

Besides, I would not spend my _single_ vacation of the year flying half
around the world watching airplanes.

??? Do I know you? What are you talking about?

*hehe*

I'll have you know that I AM "wasting" my one vacation this year watching
airplanes. For the 21st consecutive year!

and you are travelling half around the globe?
Yes, I can understand doing it one or two times, flying in from so far
away.

If so, you'd BETTER show up with some good beer!

I have an allergy to some ingredients of beer. Therefore Bud Light works,

Jesus, Martin, be glad I'm not president, because I would deny you a
passport on the basis of *that* answer alone.

this would be a visa or visa waiver. :-)

I don't EVER want to hear a
man from Austria say that again!

well ... :-))

"Bud Light" ain't beer.

It somehow reminds me of the taste of beer, and it works not to trigger the
allergy.

"Weisen" beer is excellent, however .

yes.

#m
--
http://www.usawatch.org/ http://www.alternet.org/

John Gilmo I was ejected from a plane for wearing
"Suspected Terrorist" button http://www.politechbot.com/p-04973.html
Old July 20th 03, 02:32 PM
Jay Honeck

"Bud Light" ain't beer.

It somehow reminds me of the taste of beer, and it works not to trigger

the
allergy.

Ha! That's the best description of "Bud Light" I've ever heard!

It should be required that this "warning" be printed on every can...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old July 20th 03, 03:33 PM
Jim Weir

No, Bud Lite is like making love in a canoe.

Jim

"Jay Honeck"

Old July 21st 03, 07:42 PM
Montblack