C172N Eats Landing lights for breakfast

Old April 22nd 07, 03:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jon Woellhaf

Default C172N Eats Landing lights for breakfast

Andrew Gideon wrote that his best instructors were pedantic.

In a feeble attempt to be humorously pedantic I asked, "Your better
instructors? g"

And Andrew wrote, "I cannot use 'best' in this context? Implied is '...in
each discipline.'"

Sure you can.

Jon

Old April 22nd 07, 06:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
The Visitor

I own a fairly young Seneca and put on the wingtips with hid's.
From RMD aircraft lighting. First rate to deal with.

Sigh, okay I'l cite the link, whimper....
http://www.rmdaircraft.com/hid.html

Much better than the halogens that were in there and they can be aimed.
Nothing short of spectacular.
I have two halogens on the nose strut, but they make little noticible
difference weather they are on or off. In fact it barely shows if they
are on or off.

If you go hid, you should be very happy.

John

wrote:

Thx - will do

Will do what?

will look into HID - thx.

Old April 23rd 07, 04:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Andrew Gideon

On Sat, 21 Apr 2007 20:32:34 -0600, Jon Woellhaf wrote:

Sure you can.

Hey, that's more bestest.

- Andrew

Landing lights Robert Barker Owning 20 May 11th 06 02:33 AM
Landing lights Matt Barrow Owning 0 May 9th 06 04:11 PM
Advice on landing lights? Rob Turk Home Built 29 January 23rd 06 07:32 PM
Landing Lights at NAPA Jay Honeck Owning 43 November 3rd 05 08:32 PM
Landing Gear Lights-Need Wiring Help BG Home Built 2 August 16th 03 11:21 PM