glider patches

Old December 19th 07, 02:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jeplane

Default glider patches

Looking for glider or soaring patches to saw on a leather jacket.

Not much luck on Ebay. All I have so far is a patch of the DG gliders
logo.

Any other ideas?

Thanks guys!

Richard Depinay
Old December 19th 07, 04:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Dec 18, 7:04�pm, jeplane wrote:
Looking for glider or soaring patches to saw on a leather jacket.

Not much luck on Ebay. All I have so far is a patch of the DG gliders
logo.

Any other ideas?

Thanks guys!

Richard Depinay

Try SSA, they still have/had US Team patches, they were a few bucks. #
711
Old December 19th 07, 05:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Fly the badge flights and get nifty badge patches from SSA. Also,
1-26 association, Vintage Sailplane Association. Oh, and SSA Master
Cross Country Instructor patch is pretty cool too.

If you find others please post them here.

MM

Old December 20th 07, 11:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

If you find others please post them here.

Another option is the IAC glider achievement award program:

http://www.iac.org/programs/awards/glider/index.html
Old December 21st 07, 06:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan[_6_]

On Dec 20, 3:50*am, wrote:
If you find others please post them here.

Another option is the IAC glider achievement award program:

http://www.iac.org/programs/awards/glider/index.html

those IAC Achievement patches are much like the FAI Silver, Gold and
Diamond badges. You don't buy them, you earn them.

Dan Rihn
IAC Unlimited with Stars and IAC all Ten- Aerobatics
FAI Silver and Gold- Soaring