Powered Parachute Plans

Old July 11th 03, 08:43 PM
MJC

Default Powered Parachute Plans

A friend of mine has a power chute made by one of the most respected
companies around. Still, he's crashed it 3 times now.
If a well designed power chute is a handful, maybe you might want to
reconsider making your own from scratch.
Those things look innocent, but they _can_ bite you.

MJC

"Still Has A Stalker" wrote in message
Hey guys I really want to build a powered parachute, but I can't find any
instructions. I can find stuff to order but I really don't feel like

paying
$100 or more just for instructions. Anyone know of any place on the web I

can
look for free?

Thanks for info.

http://geocities.com/incubus_future_...nsideinfo.html
http://www.geocities.com/mr_perfect_...d/respect.html

~~Michael2000and2~~
Unslanted opinions from someone who knows
more about the wrestling biz than you do.

Old July 12th 03, 07:01 PM
Big John

Still a .........................

There are things you build and things you buy. In your case, the
element of risk has to be figured in. If you are willing to take the
risk go ahead and build.

Only lived to my age by evaluating risk and reducing exposure to high
risk.

Ask BOb about risk. He's been down the same rabbit trail also.

Big John
If you can't do it in the box, think out of the box.

On 12 Jul 2003 03:23:13 GMT, (Still

From: "MJC"

A friend of mine has a power chute made by one of the most respected
companies around. Still, he's crashed it 3 times now.
If a well designed power chute is a handful, maybe you might want to
reconsider making your own from scratch.
Those things look innocent, but they _can_ bite you.

Ok so this is the homebuild aviation group and instead of building it myself at
home I should buy it. Nevermind guys thanks for no help at all. Bye

Old July 13th 03, 01:16 PM
Barnyard BOb --

"AWSOME" opined:

I guess you should visit couple of web sites who sale or built powered
parachutes and try to get as many pictures and details as possible. It might
be a good idea to physically go and see the stuff. This will gives you prety
good feel of powered parachute and the stuff you needed to build it on your
own.

I am doin my research and hopefully will build one soon. Remember nothing is
impossible in this world. Regarding the risk .... yea there is risk but if
no one will take risk then how the hell man has landed on the moon at first
instance.......

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The age of cyber enlightenment is upon us.

Barnyard Bob --

Old July 15th 03, 07:29 PM
MJC

No, c'mon, we're honestly only trying to help.

Then, when you finish building your powered parachute, it might be time that
you took a look at building a BD5-J. Then you can have your choice of dying
slow or dying fast :-)

From: "MJC"

A friend of mine has a power chute made by one of the most respected
companies around. Still, he's crashed it 3 times now.
If a well designed power chute is a handful, maybe you might want to
reconsider making your own from scratch.
Those things look innocent, but they _can_ bite you.

Ok so this is the homebuild aviation group and instead of building it

myself at
home I should buy it. Nevermind guys thanks for no help at all. Bye

http://geocities.com/incubus_future_...nsideinfo.html
http://www.geocities.com/mr_perfect_...d/respect.html

~~Michael2000and2~~
Unslanted opinions from someone who knows
more about the wrestling biz than you do.

Emergency Parachute questions Jay Moreland Aerobatics 14 December 3rd 04 06:46 PM
Of parachutes and things ShawnD2112 Aerobatics 34 July 21st 04 06:13 PM
FS, Emergency parachute JC Aerobatics 0 March 22nd 04 10:51 PM
parachute needed VO Aerobatics 1 November 25th 03 01:35 AM
Powered Parachute Plans- correction Cy Galley Home Built 0 July 11th 03 03:43 AM