Annual Fly-in on Midden Zeeland

Old July 16th 03, 10:42 AM
Zier en van de Steenoven

Default Annual Fly-in on Midden Zeeland

Hi Home-built friends,

The Dutch Homebuilt Association NVAV invites you to their Annual
Fly-in on Midden Zeeland
22-23-24 august 2003

Please register online through our website in advance
http://www.xs4all.nl/~nvav/
or http://www.nvav.nl
You are welcome after registration

Subscribe before 11th of august
We are planning an international fly-in on Midden Zeeland airport.
One of the nicest green runways in Holland.
The airport officials have been warm and helpful.
Camping is allowed below wings.
Space available, toilets and electricity.
Even with less than perfect weather we foresee no problems.
Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and supper.

Program
We have`not got a grand program. The purpose of this meeting
exchanging views about homebuilt and flying. Meeting people. And
learn.
Saturday is the main day.
Starting with coffee and cake for every subscribed participant. In the
evening a rich barbecue at a members price.
On Friday we expect the first planes and camping guests.
On Sunday after breakfast people start departing, chosing the time of
departure according to weather situation. They may set of later.

Please subscribe now.
As a small organisation we like to let things go smoothly.
We have to plan long in advance your coming.
The flight tower wishes to know your time of arrival.
And the catering prefers to know about your presence too.
Use the form on the internet.
Fill it out or fax it.

yours
Dorus Lendering.
Chairman

Safety First
Quite an numbers of planes and people together need rules.
Help to make things run smoothly.
Follow orders from the tower, strict, to prevent accidents.
Look out for the campingsite west of the runway.
They don`t like planes above their head.
That is why the circuit has been changed, you can see it on the map.
Follow this instruction, we want to be welcome the next time.

Extra flights
The landingfee on arrival and departure is paid by the NVAV.
Of course extra flights have to be the planned and approved by the
tower.
You will have to pay the normal landingfees.
For the trip by plane the scenery is rewarding.
There is ample space.
Ask te tower about local do`s and don`ts.
Your passengers will enjoy Veere and the waterworks
`Oosterscheldedam`.

Looking forward to your visit 22-23-24 AUGUST 2003 EHMZ