oops!

Old January 26th 07, 11:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan Luke

Default oops!

http://www.airforcetimes.com/news/20...edcrash070126/

Old January 27th 07, 01:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Dan Luke writes:

http://www.airforcetimes.com/news/20...edcrash070126/

Sometimes that happens in Flight Simulator, too, but it doesn't cost
$1.4 million.

Old January 29th 07, 11:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Montblack

("Dan Luke" linked)
http://www.airforcetimes.com/news/20...edcrash070126/

"Pilot error blamed in August Predator crash"

Um, wouldn't that be ..."controller" error?

Montblack

Old January 30th 07, 02:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Montblack writes:

Um, wouldn't that be ..."controller" error?

Why?

Old January 30th 07, 07:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans

"Montblack" wrote

"Pilot error blamed in August Predator crash"

Um, wouldn't that be ..."controller" error?

No, I think that would be....

Wait for it.........

Poster Error.
Poster Error.
Poster Error.

ducking and running g
--
Jim in NC
Old January 30th 07, 03:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Montblack

("Morgans" wrote)
No, I think that would be....

Wait for it.........

Poster Error.
Poster Error.
Poster Error.

Those were unmanned posts controlled by my newsreader and my ISP.

ducking and running

If their shop teacher had taught the students how to properly fasten down
their work to the drill press base, that wouldn't happen! g

(NAC) Necessary Aviation Content:
Montblock-plane

Old January 30th 07, 08:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan Luke

"Montblack" wrote:

http://www.airforcetimes.com/news/20...edcrash070126/

"Pilot error blamed in August Predator crash"

Um, wouldn't that be ..."controller" error?

I dunno...back when I flew only radio control, I considered myself a pilot.
At contests, we always had "pilots meetings."

It was an airplane and the guy was flying it. That makes him the pilot in my
book, whether he was on board or not.

The advantage of that kind of flying is that you can walk away from some very
bad landings, indeed.

--
Dan
C172RG at BFM

Oops! 747 bumps into 757 in New Jersey Mxsmanic Piloting 1 November 1st 06 10:20 AM
Some famous Oops. Victor J. Osborne, Jr. Instrument Flight Rules 0 September 2nd 05 06:57 AM
Oops Glenn Weinstein Home Built 0 August 27th 04 04:52 AM
Yeager Oops Bob McKellar Military Aviation 23 October 7th 03 07:24 AM
Another IFR "oops" Dan Luke Instrument Flight Rules 15 July 21st 03 09:02 PM