CFI's Wanted

Old May 10th 08, 03:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ol Shy & Bashful

Default CFI's Wanted

We have 12 C-172's and a regular turnover of classes as they come in,
finish their training, and ship out again. Very structured, and very
syllabus oriented. Standardized and professional. We are hiring new
CFI's knowing they'll probably leave after a year or so when they get
some experience. This is one of the best instruction gigs you'll ever
get as a flight instructor. We are offering a 32-35K salary and you'll
work pretty regular hours with normally two days a week off. You'll
work weekends and nights as the schedule dictates on a rotating basis.
Located north of Pensacola, Florida in the little town of Bay Minette,
Alabama. Our primary focus is on military initial flight screening for
Navy. USMC and USCG selectees.
For more information you can email me via . The
obvious deletions in the email address.
We are hiring now and anticipate further needs with planned expansion.
Rocky
Old May 10th 08, 04:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Burns[_2_]

Wow, you're at Bay Minette? We stopped there for cheap fuel on our way to
FL in March. What a great little airport! The line girl, Sara(?) at the
new midfield fbo building pumped our fuel even though it was self serve, she
also reauthorized my credit card each time it hit the limit while pumping
the 150 gallons into our Aztec. I just happened to find Bay Minette while
searching the net for fuel stops on the way to Pensacola and it was a
pleasant surprise!

As they had mogas available, I informed Jay and Mary Honeck who were also
traveling in our group of two, and he and his family dropped in behind us to
take advantage of such a rare commodity.

Keep up the good work down there! Good luck with the CFI search, sorry I
can't help, it would be too long of a commute. What a shame because you're
just north of the Foley/Loxley potato farming, I'd be right at home (sans
snow, but I'd survive). We'll definitely be back!

Jim

Old May 11th 08, 02:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck[_2_]

As they had mogas available, I informed Jay and Mary Honeck who were also
traveling in our group of two, and he and his family dropped in behind us
take advantage of such a rare commodity.

And a great tip it was. Bay-Minnette is a VERY nice, under-utilized (aren't
they all?) small-town airport with nice people and reasonable fuel prices.
I sure wish our airport would sell mogas!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA