2-32 Flight Manual

Old December 8th 04, 04:50 AM
Chuck Lohre

Default 2-32 Flight Manual

Does anyone have a digital copy of the S 2-32 manual? I hear that Las
Vegas Soaring has a few to rent and it would be much nicer than a 2-33.
I've flown Jerry Marshall's 1-34 quite a bit out there and have had some
great flights in the wave off of Clark Mountain up to Mt. Potosi.
Jerry's no longer operating the commercial operation there in Jean, NV.

--
Best Regards,
Chuck Lohre,
Old December 8th 04, 05:44 AM
Tim Shea

A simple google search revealed this:

http://soar.boulder.co.us/Documents/...t%20Manual.pdf

Old December 8th 04, 11:54 PM
Chuck Lohre

Thanks. I found the same thing. Is there anything you can't find with Google?

Chuck Lohre wrote:
Does anyone have a digital copy of the S 2-32 manual? I hear that Las
Vegas Soaring has a few to rent and it would be much nicer than a 2-33.
I've flown Jerry Marshall's 1-34 quite a bit out there and have had some
great flights in the wave off of Clark Mountain up to Mt. Potosi.
Jerry's no longer operating the commercial operation there in Jean, NV.

--
Best Regards,
Chuck Lohre, Lohre & Associates, Inc., Marketing Engineering
2330 Victory Parkway, Suite 701, Cincinnati, OH 45206
Toll Free: 877-608-1736, 513-961-1174, Cell: 513-260-9025
Fax: 513-961-1192, E-mail:
Marketing Handbook:
http://www.lohre.com/extra/index.html