bit of a buzz

Old December 13th 05, 08:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default bit of a buzz

Nice short film (6megs) of a C130 doing 200kts at 250 ft over the English
countryside.

http://www.airclark.plus.com/herc.wmv

Old December 13th 05, 10:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

http://www.airclark.plus.com/herc.wmv

I get a pop-up window:
"The file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect."
Old December 13th 05, 11:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

john smith wrote:
http://www.airclark.plus.com/herc.wmv

I get a pop-up window:
"The file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect."

Worked ok for me.

Matt.
Old December 14th 05, 01:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

got the same thing on a Mac....

Old December 14th 05, 01:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

I get a pop-up window: "The file name, directory name, or volume label
syntax is incorrect."

("Michelle P" wrote)
got the same thing on a Mac....

http://www.airclark.plus.com/herc.wmv
Worked for me on Tuesday evening.

XP - Windows Media Player 10.

Montblack

Old December 14th 05, 04:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Chris wrote:

Nice short film (6megs) of a C130 doing 200kts at 250 ft over the English
countryside.

Cool. Who's singing?

George Patterson
Coffee is only a way of stealing time that should by rights belong to
your slightly older self.
Old December 14th 05, 04:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Montblack wrote:

XP - Windows Media Player 10.

Media Player plays it ok on my box. WinAmp doesn't. W-2000.

Old December 14th 05, 05:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

George Patterson wrote in news:5RMnf.13852$Ea6.8612
@trnddc08:

Montblack wrote:

XP - Windows Media Player 10.

Media Player plays it ok on my box. WinAmp doesn't. W-2000.

George Patterson
Coffee is only a way of stealing time that should by rights belong to
your slightly older self.

Worked fine for me. I copied the link as posted and downloaded
it with getright. Then viewed it.

My personal security policy for my computers do not allow media
players to access the net. Too much phoning home.

Brian
Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?
Like censorship and not getting support help? Switch to Supernews!
They won't even answer questions through your ISP!

Old December 14th 05, 10:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

even cutting the link and pasting did not work. I tried typing it
directly in WMP 9.0 latest on the mac. Still did not work.
Oh well.
Michelle

George Patterson wrote:

Montblack wrote:

XP - Windows Media Player 10.

Media Player plays it ok on my box. WinAmp doesn't. W-2000.

George Patterson
Coffee is only a way of stealing time that should by rights
belong to
your slightly older self.

Eyecatching idea for Jay John Galban Piloting 34 February 24th 05 09:35 PM
buzz off Eric Joiner Military Aviation 0 June 1st 04 04:40 PM
F-14 buzz JD Naval Aviation 3 February 11th 04 06:39 PM
Soviet "examinations" of Apollo Moon rocks Ron Military Aviation 15 February 4th 04 01:20 AM
the buzz John Shelton Soaring 3 December 18th 03 12:16 PM