solo 2350 owners

Old August 3rd 20, 05:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Toby Wright[_2_]

Default solo 2350 owners

A long time back, I helped set up an email discussion group to let mini
nimbus owners exchange experiences and knowledge, which seemed to
work very well, and indeed is still going strong today.

Since then I've moved onto a turbo with the solo 2350 engine which I've
been operating happily for the last 7 or 8 years.

In that time I've experienced a few 'quirks', and had a few questions that

were quite hard to get the answers too, but which might also be useful for

other owners, now and in the future.

So, I've set up a discussion list with the aim of sharing people's
knowledge
of the solo 2350 engines regardless of which glider they are installed in,

and as a resource for future owners.

Obviously there's not much there yet, but hopefully people will contribute

and make it into useful resource.

If you operate a turbo with the solo engine, then please do take a look..

https://groups.io/g/Solo2350-Users-Group

Toby

Old August 3rd 20, 09:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Toby,
There are a few models of the 2350 motor. One model is used as a as self launcher.
Is this group only for turbo owners ?
Dan

Old August 3rd 20, 10:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Toby Wright

Hi Dan,

yepp aware of that, I think there is plenty of room for all
variations of the 2350 in the group, so welcome anyone
with an interest.

There is already an io group for dg owners that features
the self launching variant.

https://groups.io/g/DGSoloUsersGroup

But I was looking to encourage something that
encompassed all glider types / installations, but really
leaning toward turbos.

Toby

Wright wrote:
[...]

Solo 2350 Un-Pickle procedure Jonathan St. Cloud Soaring 2 May 23rd 20 08:51 AM
WTB solo 2350 engine [email protected] Soaring 1 May 27th 15 10:56 PM
Oil for Solo 2350 MNLou Soaring 3 May 26th 15 08:27 AM
solo 2350 engines Rocket Soaring 3 January 24th 07 04:58 PM
Help with Solo 2350 Limus Soaring 2 May 3rd 06 02:15 AM