L'Hotellier Connectors for ASW-19

Old August 7th 20, 02:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Christopher Gough

Default L'Hotellier Connectors for ASW-19

Anyone have a spare connector? Looking for an ASW-19. My club's had a fault and Schleicher is on summer holidays so looking for a quicker resolution.
Old August 7th 20, 04:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
George Haeh

Have you tried Rex at Williams Soaring, the US Schleicher agent?
Old August 8th 20, 01:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Scott Williams[_2_]

On Friday, August 7, 2020 at 8:00:32 AM UTC-5, Christopher Gough wrote:
Anyone have a spare connector? Looking for an ASW-19. My club's had a fault and Schleicher is on summer holidays so looking for a quicker resolution.

Straight, 90 degree, cam or wedge?
I've some cam style that were replaced by wedge type from a STD Cirrus
Scott
Old August 8th 20, 05:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Christopher Gough

On Friday, August 7, 2020 at 6:47:16 p.m. UTC-6, Scott Williams wrote:
On Friday, August 7, 2020 at 8:00:32 AM UTC-5, Christopher Gough wrote:
Anyone have a spare connector? Looking for an ASW-19. My club's had a fault and Schleicher is on summer holidays so looking for a quicker resolution.

Straight, 90 degree, cam or wedge?
I've some cam style that were replaced by wedge type from a STD Cirrus
Scott

They are 90 degree connectors. Not sure the difference between cam and wedge.

L'Hotellier s6 Soaring 4 November 25th 19 12:37 AM
Source of L'Hotellier Fittings? Six-Seven Romeo Soaring 2 September 1st 15 05:33 PM
l'Hotellier on EB28 rlovinggood Soaring 5 January 27th 08 12:32 PM
L'Hotellier [email protected] Soaring 5 September 9th 05 04:21 PM
Hotellier connections Mike Soaring 38 September 28th 04 04:30 PM