Best Flight Of the Day NA

Old April 11th 20, 03:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Best Flight Of the Day NA

Well done, Dan!

Patti and I just couldn't seem to connect yesterday.Â* It was still good
to get up.

On 4/11/2020 3:49 AM, Bob Youngblood wrote:
On Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 5:08:26 PM UTC-4, Bob Youngblood wrote:
I have been looking at OLC and trying to make a determination as to had the best flight of the day in North America. Now listen, no politics here, just flight evaluation and the cut off time is midnight on the East Coast. No flaming liberals shall post. Bob

Friday flight will go to Mockler in the JS1, very mice triangle.

--
Dan, 5J
Old April 11th 20, 03:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Dan u know Patti is always happy when u “get up” but I am sorry you couldn’t quite “connect”......ahem.....cough.., lol
Dan
Old April 11th 20, 11:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

On Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 5:08:26 PM UTC-4, Bob Youngblood wrote:
I have been looking at OLC and trying to make a determination as to had the best flight of the day in North America. Now listen, no politics here, just flight evaluation and the cut off time is midnight on the East Coast. No flaming liberals shall post. Bob

Looks like the early scoring of the day may go to the motor glider guys from Seminole, too early to declare a winner guess we will wait until the big dogs from the west log into OLC. Bob
Old April 12th 20, 02:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

How long until people need burner OLC accounts to avoid social shaming for having gone flying?
Old April 12th 20, 06:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

On Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 5:08:26 PM UTC-4, Bob Youngblood wrote:
I have been looking at OLC and trying to make a determination as to had the best flight of the day in North America. Now listen, no politics here, just flight evaluation and the cut off time is midnight on the East Coast. No flaming liberals shall post. Bob

Several good flights on Saturday, Moriarty was good, Minden, very good. I liked the 27 flight from Moriarty , speed was way up there with respectable triangle.
Old April 13th 20, 01:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

On Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 5:08:26 PM UTC-4, Bob Youngblood wrote:
I have been looking at OLC and trying to make a determination as to had the best flight of the day in North America. Now listen, no politics here, just flight evaluation and the cut off time is midnight on the East Coast. No flaming liberals shall post. Bob

Looks like the NW had the good weather yesterday with several good flights including three good triangles. Maybe the WX in the south will get better.
Old April 13th 20, 05:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

On Monday, April 13, 2020 at 5:21:09 AM UTC-7, Bob Youngblood wrote:
On Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 5:08:26 PM UTC-4, Bob Youngblood wrote:
I have been looking at OLC and trying to make a determination as to had the best flight of the day in North America. Now listen, no politics here, just flight evaluation and the cut off time is midnight on the East Coast. No flaming liberals shall post. Bob

Looks like the NW had the good weather yesterday with several good flights including three good triangles. Maybe the WX in the south will get better..

I had my best April flight in many years yesterday, and the best in N. America.
https://www.onlinecontest.org/olc-3....l?dsId=7713566
Thank God for motorgliders!

Tom
Old April 13th 20, 06:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Great flight, Tom!

The wind howled yesterday at Moriarty and this morning we woke up to 6
inches of snow.Â* I'm in the mountains about 20 miles west of 0E0 as the
crow flies, but won't be headed there today...Â* Keep up those good
flights!Â* You, too Eric.

Old April 13th 20, 07:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

On Monday, April 13, 2020 at 12:48:25 PM UTC-4, 2G wrote:
On Monday, April 13, 2020 at 5:21:09 AM UTC-7, Bob Youngblood wrote:
On Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 5:08:26 PM UTC-4, Bob Youngblood wrote:
I have been looking at OLC and trying to make a determination as to had the best flight of the day in North America. Now listen, no politics here, just flight evaluation and the cut off time is midnight on the East Coast. No flaming liberals shall post. Bob

Looks like the NW had the good weather yesterday with several good flights including three good triangles. Maybe the WX in the south will get better.

I had my best April flight in many years yesterday, and the best in N. America.
https://www.onlinecontest.org/olc-3....l?dsId=7713566
Thank God for motorgliders!

Tom

There you go again, throwing that word Motorglider out there, yuck! Glad you had a great flight, we need to see more of those. Bob
Old April 14th 20, 01:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

On Monday, April 13, 2020 at 11:04:33 AM UTC-7, Bob Youngblood wrote:
[...]

No, sitting on the ground looking at a beautiful, puffy cloud sky is yucky.