Flying pants

Old June 14th 20, 07:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike N.

Default Flying pants

Seriously? $100 for a pair of MC Hammer pocket pants?
LMAO
Old June 14th 20, 09:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard Pfiffner[_2_]

On Sunday, June 14, 2020 at 11:36:41 AM UTC-7, Mike N. wrote:
Seriously? $100 for a pair of MC Hammer pocket pants?
LMAO

these are OK for $49

https://tacticalgear.com/511-tactica...CZIk QAvD_BwE

Richard
Old June 14th 20, 10:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Sunday, June 14, 2020 at 12:36:41 PM UTC-6, Mike N. wrote:
Seriously? $100 for a pair of MC Hammer pocket pants?
LMAO

Try the Milvus pilot trousers for only $269 plus shipping.

https://www.milvus.aero/shop/mike/
Old June 14th 20, 11:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

On Thursday, June 11, 2020 at 7:58:29 AM UTC-4, wrote:
My Royal Robbins are finally dying. What have you guys liked in long convertible pants with good pockets for todays bigger phones?

Thanks

Kevin
92

What is wrong with a pair of shorts commando style and flip flops and a Tommy Bahama shirt. Bob
Old June 14th 20, 11:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2KA

All sorts of very tender stuff freezes at 18K ft, that's what's wrong. Or even 17,999. Ask me how I know.

Lynn Alley
"2KA"

PS. I once froze my wife on a high-altitude flight in the late fall, and had to try to hold her tight with my whole body post-flight to keep her from going completely hypothermic. I thought it was very romantic. She did not.
Old June 15th 20, 02:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net

One comment on Duluth Trading clothing. Yes, their stuff is pricey but they have the best quality, longest wearing, pants I have found.
Old June 15th 20, 02:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

longest wearing, pants I have found.

So, do we want to know how long you wear your pants? Naah- didn't think so ;-)

Old June 15th 20, 03:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Craig Reinholt

Columbia sportswear
https://www.amazon.com/Columbia-Silv...535&th=1&psc=1

Old June 15th 20, 04:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Monday, June 15, 2020 at 8:34:10 AM UTC-5, wrote:
longest wearing, pants I have found.

So, do we want to know how long you wear your pants? Naah- didn't think so ;-)

The appeals court of the Moriarty district has ruled that your comments were taken out of context and are not valid in a court of law. Pffffft.
Old June 15th 20, 04:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Monday, June 15, 2020 at 9:31:02 AM UTC-5, Craig Reinholt wrote:
Columbia sportswear
https://www.amazon.com/Columbia-Silv...535&th=1&psc=1

IMHO the light weight pants like the ones from Columbia and other sources are nice but 1) not very warm at higher altitudes and 2) if I have to bail out and find myself falling through trees, or bouncing along the ground, won't provide much protection. My $0.02.

Soaring pants. Yes, pants. Auxvache Soaring 18 February 15th 16 08:48 AM
Flying Pants designed for relief in flight [email protected] Soaring 16 May 21st 09 10:59 PM
Wheel pants Bob F.[_2_] Piloting 14 September 16th 08 06:56 PM
'Speed Pants'... .Blueskies. Home Built 14 December 14th 05 05:02 AM
Fancy Pants Nyal Williams Soaring 3 November 21st 04 03:45 PM