I'd like to argue...but!

Old August 30th 07, 02:04 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

Default I'd like to argue...but!

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
Naked Gonad wrote:
On Aug 24, 7:46 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
On Aug 24, 5:20 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"

wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
I know that you would all be wrong!!!

I disagree.

Complete and utter rubbish.I am always right!.....even when
I'm
wrong!!

Your not wrong there!

Ah yes! but is it wrong to be right??

It takes real balls to admit when you're wrong.

What is it like to be wrong?
Please help.

Why ask me?

One point gained :-)

One pound lost.

Point retracted. Insolence will not be tolerated.

Why not?

Because I, as an Internet God say so.
Okay?

I'm beginning to have my doubts about you.

Old August 30th 07, 02:06 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ps.com...
Naked Gonad wrote:
I know that you would all be wrong!!!

I disagree.

Not with me you don't.

No, I would never disagree with you, Mr Pounder.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm ......... recognises the trap.

Ooooh! You did not!

You do not deny that there was a trap. Statement, not question.

I think you have become a little too paranoid lately.

It is just that the groups are all going wrong again, there is so much hate.
It was not always like this.

I know what you mean. I blame those silly Saucerheads myself.

Old September 2nd 07, 01:43 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

Peter Hucker wrote:

Mr Pounder wrote:
One point gained :-)

One pound lost.

Point retracted. Insolence will not be tolerated.

Why not?

Because I, as an Internet God say so.
Okay?

I'm beginning to have my doubts about you.

Only beginning?

Its taken me a while.

Old September 4th 07, 03:45 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

anonym wrote:
"John "C"" wrote in message
et...

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

It is just that the groups are all going wrong again, there is so much

hate.
It was not always like this.

Notice the Groups in the Newsgroups line of my reply:

[alt.talk.********,demon.local]
Notice the groups in the Newsgroups line of a MBB post:

[alt.talk.********,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,rec.aviation.products,al
t.astronomy]
Notice the groups in the Newsgroups line of a reply (by you) at the moment
you click "Reply" to a post of MBB:

[
alt.talk.********,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,rec.aviation.products,alt
.astronomy,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.support.autism,rec.arts.marching.dru
mcorps,alt.pets.rabbits]

* * Notice any EXTRA groups* *

* * Could extra Hate be coming from any of these Extra groups?
*
*

=======================================

Michael Baldwin Bruce [MBB] can be a sneaky and naughty lad at times!

For Your Information, Mr. Pounder.

HJ

Thank you for posting this information. Here in demon.local we do not allow
crossposting, so the sooner MBB packs his bags and leaves the better, and
that goes for any other crossposting oiks too. Why can't you all read the
FAQ 'n' Charter in a group before deciding to wade in and flout all of the
civilised norms? Is it too much to ask that this incessant crossposting is
brought to an end? That is the *only* rule we have in d.l and you had better
obey it or else! We've seen off much better than the likes of MBB and his
cohorts, oh yes! Why, once we even ran the pussies, or meowers, or some
other ****e name like that, out of town. *They* have never been heard of
again, so just watch it, right!

Abject whining and name dropping is proscribed in demon.local. Please
FAQ off.

Old September 4th 07, 03:46 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

Mr Pounder wrote:
One point gained :-)

One pound lost.

Point retracted. Insolence will not be tolerated.

Why not?

Because I, as an Internet God say so.
Okay?

I'm beginning to have my doubts about you.

Only beginning?

Its taken me a while.

Obviously.

I am off my rocker Bruce.

How did you fall off it?

Old September 4th 07, 03:47 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
I know that you would all be wrong!!!

I disagree.

Complete and utter rubbish.I am always right!.....even
when
I'm
wrong!!

Your not wrong there!

Ah yes! but is it wrong to be right??

It takes real balls to admit when you're wrong.

What is it like to be wrong?
Please help.

Why ask me?

One point gained :-)

One pound lost.

Point retracted. Insolence will not be tolerated.

Why not?

Because I, as an Internet God say so.
Okay?

I'm beginning to have my doubts about you.

You are beginning to sound like my wife.

I think I'm going to be sick!

Old September 6th 07, 01:42 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
I know that you would all be wrong!!!

I disagree.

Complete and utter rubbish.I am always right!.....even
when
I'm
wrong!!

Your not wrong there!

Ah yes! but is it wrong to be right??

It takes real balls to admit when you're wrong.

What is it like to be wrong?
Please help.

Why ask me?

One point gained :-)

One pound lost.

Point retracted. Insolence will not be tolerated.

Why not?

Because I, as an Internet God say so.
Okay?

I'm beginning to have my doubts about you.

You are beginning to sound like my wife.

I think I'm going to be sick!

Why?

Don't you find your wife sickening?

Old September 6th 07, 01:43 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

Mr Pounder wrote:
One point gained :-)

One pound lost.

Point retracted. Insolence will not be tolerated.

Why not?

Because I, as an Internet God say so.
Okay?

I'm beginning to have my doubts about you.

Only beginning?

Its taken me a while.

Obviously.

I am off my rocker Bruce.

How did you fall off it?

Fall off it?

Your rocking chair.

Old September 9th 07, 09:33 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

Peter Hucker wrote:

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ups.com...
Peter Hucker wrote:
Only beginning?

Its taken me a while.

Obviously.

I am off my rocker Bruce.

How did you fall off it?

Fall off it?

Your rocking chair.

I greased it.

Slippery when wet?

Old September 10th 07, 08:47 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
[...]

No.