E2-C wheel bearings needed

Old July 18th 03, 05:03 AM
CaptAro

Default E2-C wheel bearings needed

The Cradle Of Aviation is wondering if there is someone out there who has some
of the following wheel bearings as surplus....Timken Part#s

Main Gear Inboard outboard Ammount Needed
Cone L319245 L217849 2 each
Cup L319210 L217813 2 each

Nose Gear
Cone 60038- 60038-18790 2 each
L507949

Cup 60038- 60038-18720 2 each
L507910

____

8 pieces

(16 Total)

Old July 19th 03, 04:32 AM
Larry

CaptAro,
Sorry Capt'n- I'm a couple years too late to help you. I used to work the
"Hummers" in VAW-116 in the early 80's.

Lot's of fond memories of the VAW-116 Sun Kings based at Miramar. We made
two WestPacs on the Connie and saw the world.

Larry
AECS (AW/SW/MTS)
Disabled Combat Veteran
USN Retired