Airplanes and Brakes?

Old September 16th 08, 11:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Airplanes and Brakes?

"Morgans" wrote in
:

"Viperdoc" wrote

Well, your post certainly isn't one of the interesting ones, and no
one cares about you anyway, other than to state the obvious fact that
you're an idiot.

An another example of Anthony's lack of perception.

If you throw out Maxie's and Dudley's private war, some meaningful
exchange was going on.

But as usual, the town idiot, whose absence was noted and appreciated,
steps forward once again.

aww, don't be so hard on yourself.

Bertie
Old September 16th 08, 11:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Morgans" wrote in
:

"Viperdoc" wrote

Well, your post certainly isn't one of the interesting ones, and no
one cares about you anyway, other than to state the obvious fact that
you're an idiot.

An another example of Anthony's lack of perception.

If you throw out Maxie's and Dudley's private war, some meaningful
exchange was going on.

But as usual, the town idiot, whose absence was noted and appreciated,
steps forward once again.

ooop,s wait. nobody noticed you were missing, so it couldn't have been
you.....

Bertie
Old September 16th 08, 11:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

--
Jim in NC

No, the real idiot didn't show up until YOU decided to chime in as you
always do and stir the pot to see if you can stretch things a bit
further by asserting your ever present and stupid agenda against this
person and that one.
God, you're a waste!
Old September 16th 08, 11:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

Up until now, I only had a problem with two people. Now, make that three.

Lordy, you are predictable. And full of it.

Old September 17th 08, 12:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

On Sep 16, 6:46*pm, "Morgans" wrote:
Up until now, I only had a problem with two people. *Now, make that three.

Lordy, you are predictable. *And full of it.

You'll have a problem with me every time you insert yourself into a
thread and use my name in one of your moronic postings as an "example"
of everything that's wrong in the world. You are either so stupid you
don't realize how inflammatory this practice is, or you are baiting
me. Either way, it's always the same scenario. I ignore you until you
post either to me or about me in some way.
Trust me you moron, the day you stop using my name on Usenet is the
day you will see the last of me posting to you, so it's up to you not
me.
Full of it? You're a f*****g moron!
Old September 17th 08, 12:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
John Godwin

"Ol Shy & Bashful" wrote in

m:

Well ya got me there! But even so, careful use of flight controls
can certainly mitigate brake use. I started flying the old AA-1
back in the early 70's and it wasn't much different than taxiing
one of the old Volpar Beech conversions that required braking in
place of nose wheel steering.

The best way to teach judicious use of brakes is to drag students
into the hangar during an annual and make them do a complete brake
job.

Old September 17th 08, 12:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

"Morgans" wrote in
:

Up until now, I only had a problem with two people. Now, make that
three.

The night is young.

Lordy, you are predictable.

So are you.

And full of it.

In Dudley's case, that would be info. In your case, it's whineyness.

Bertie
Old September 17th 08, 12:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

On Sep 16, 7:12*pm, John Godwin wrote:
"Ol Shy & Bashful" wrote
m:

Well ya got me there! But even so, careful use of flight controls
can certainly mitigate brake use. I started flying the old AA-1
back in the early 70's and it wasn't much different than taxiing
one of the old Volpar Beech conversions that required braking in
place of nose wheel steering.

The best way to teach judicious use of brakes is to drag students
into the hangar during an annual and make them do a complete brake
job.

--

Even better if you make them PAY for it :-))
Old September 17th 08, 12:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mick[_2_]

"Morgans" wrote in message
Up until now, I only had a problem with two people. Now, make that three.

Lordy, you are predictable. And full of it.

I have always said, if I could buy Dudley and Bertie for what they are
worth, and sell them for what they think they are worth, I'd be flying a
turbine, and they would be wearing one.

Old September 17th 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mick[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Morgans" wrote in
:

Up until now, I only had a problem with two people. Now, make that
three.

The night is young.

Lordy, you are predictable.

So are you.

And full of it.

In Dudley's case, that would be info. In your case, it's whineyness.

Bertie

No, it would all be ignorance in YOUR case.

Brakes? WingFlaps Piloting 69 March 4th 08 06:27 AM
Good news for scratch builders of metal airplanes - Home Depot rents bending brakes flybynightkarmarepair Home Built 7 January 6th 07 04:22 PM
Carbon brakes [email protected] Piloting 3 August 19th 06 07:01 AM
Trailer brakes Bert Willing Soaring 1 October 31st 03 07:55 AM
Cobratrailer&brakes Greg Arnold Soaring 5 October 6th 03 03:14 PM