below the radar

Old November 25th 06, 05:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Arnaud Demay

Default below the radar

may be you can try at
http://www.patricksaviation.com/vide.../Mirage%202000

News a écrit :
"Philip Stroh" escreveu na mensagem

http://www.glumbert.com/media/flylow

Anyone knows a site where I can download this? I had it in my harddrive but
it crashed some time ago and I lost a lot of stuff (

Old November 25th 06, 07:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
D. St-Sanvain

Starshiy Nemo a écrit :

The a/c in the movie are mostly Mirage 2000s. This clip has been filmed by
some AA (Armée de l'Air = french AF) units in Africa.

Bye,

Euh, Mirage F1c plutôt, non?

In the above evoked video clip yes (Recce F1CRs and tactical F1CTs).
And there are mostly M2000s in the movie "Les chevaliers du ciel".

--
D520
Site &chat : http://d520.online.fr

Old November 25th 06, 08:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Starshiy Nemo

In the above evoked video clip yes (Recce F1CRs and tactical F1CTs). And
there are mostly M2000s in the movie "Les chevaliers du ciel".

Sir, yes Sir !!!!!
Old November 25th 06, 10:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
News

"Arnaud Demay" escreveu na mensagem
may be you can try at
http://www.patricksaviation.com/vide.../Mirage%202000

oOoO! Niiiice! Thanks

Old November 26th 06, 04:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Overlord

Absolutely fantastic. I'd give my left nut to experience that IRL.

Back when I could afford to fly, would take my PA28-151 out in the
desert here in Idaho and over the waters in Puget Sound when I lived in
Seattle and do just that sort of flying wishing I had the power to go that
fast.

Luke

Luke, I'm appalled.

Flying that low is courting suicide. No good reason to do it. The military
guys get paid for that ****. You don't. Might as well take your bike and run
it off a bridge. Don't ever be guilty of that silly **** ever again.

OL

Old November 26th 06, 05:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
alf blume

Hello, Overlord!
You wrote on Sun, 26 Nov 2006 16:02:18 GMT:

?? Absolutely fantastic. I'd give my left nut to experience that IRL.
??
?? Back when I could afford to fly, would take my PA28-151 out in the
?? desert here in Idaho and over the waters in Puget Sound when I lived
?? in Seattle and do just that sort of flying wishing I had the power to
?? go that fast.
??
?? Luke
??
O Luke, I'm appalled.

O Flying that low is courting suicide. No good reason to do it. The
O military guys get paid for that ****. You don't. Might as well take your
O bike and run it off a bridge. Don't ever be guilty of that silly ****
O ever again.

Yeah - lets take all the fun out of flying . . . ;-)

With best regards, alf blume

Old November 26th 06, 05:44 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Wayne Paul

Overlord,

Luke, I'm appalled.

....... The military guys get paid for that ****.

I remember Vietnam when low-level flight was a daily occurrence!

Wayne
USN (Ret)
http://www.soaridaho.com/Schreder

Old November 26th 06, 07:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Luke

"Wayne Paul" wrote in message
Overlord,

Luke, I'm appalled.

....... The military guys get paid for that ****.

I remember Vietnam when low-level flight was a daily occurrence!

Cool shot. Is that from an intruder?

Luke

Old November 26th 06, 09:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Wayne Paul

"Luke" wrote in message

"Wayne Paul" wrote in message
Overlord,

Luke, I'm appalled.

....... The military guys get paid for that ****.

I remember Vietnam when low-level flight was a daily occurrence!

Cool shot. Is that from an intruder?

Luke,

Yes it was taken by a bombardier (not me however) in 1969 or 1970. But here
is one of me in 1969 aboard the USS Ranger, and one taken when I was an
instructor in VA-128 at NAS Whidbey.

If my memory serves me correctly, you live in, or near, Boise. (I'm living
in Nampa.)

Wayne
USN (Ret)
http://www.soaridaho.com/Schreder

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Wayne_VA-196_1969.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	960  Click image for larger version

Name:	LCDR_Paul_and_LT_Snodgrass.JPG
Views:	30
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	961
Old November 26th 06, 10:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Luke

"Wayne Paul" wrote in message

If my memory serves me correctly, you live in, or near, Boise. (I'm

living
in Nampa.)

Yes. I was in Kuna, but I recently sold the house there to move into
Boise to be closer to BSU and to stop maintaining a 5 bdrm house. No good
reason for a single guy to have that much house especially when he's doing a
midlife return to college.
Given that vastness of the WWW, I'm surprised at how many idahoans
cruise this and a couple other newsgroups that I frequent.

Luke