50% of NAZI oil was supplied from US

Old October 19th 03, 02:31 PM
Michael Petukhov

Default 50% of NAZI oil was supplied from US

http://www1.iraqwar.ru/iraq-read_art...=16866&lang=ru

(in russian)

The article discuss the oil balance of NAZI Germany in 37 - june 44.
The funny side is that some 50% of oil and petrolium products
were supplied by US based companies (the standard oil of New Jersey,
the standard oil of California and the Davis oil company) mainly via
Spain. This includes 100% of oil supply for NAZI subs operating in
Atlantic. All these operations were authorised by US government.

Michael
Old October 19th 03, 03:27 PM
Fred J. McCall

(Michael Petukhov) wrote:

:
http://www1.iraqwar.ru/iraq-read_art...=16866&lang=ru
:
in russian)
:
:The article discuss the oil balance of NAZI Germany in 37 - june 44.
:The funny side is that some 50% of oil and petrolium products
:were supplied by US based companies (the standard oil of New Jersey,
:the standard oil of California and the Davis oil company) mainly via
:Spain. This includes 100% of oil supply for NAZI subs operating in
:Atlantic. All these operations were authorised by US government.

That's because we were a NEUTRAL until the end of 1941, Michael. You
do understand what that means, don't you?

Hell, we traded with Stalin, too, and he was at least as big a butcher
as Hitler was.

territory."
--G. Behn
Old October 19th 03, 07:18 PM
kirill

"Fred J. McCall" wrote:

(Michael Petukhov) wrote:

:
http://www1.iraqwar.ru/iraq-read_art...=16866&lang=ru
:
in russian)
:
:The article discuss the oil balance of NAZI Germany in 37 - june 44.
:The funny side is that some 50% of oil and petrolium products
:were supplied by US based companies (the standard oil of New Jersey,
:the standard oil of California and the Davis oil company) mainly via
:Spain. This includes 100% of oil supply for NAZI subs operating in
:Atlantic. All these operations were authorised by US government.

That's because we were a NEUTRAL until the end of 1941, Michael. You
do understand what that means, don't you?

Dipwad loser. The British weren't neutral and you were their alleged
allies. Retard.

Hell, we traded with Stalin, too, and he was at least as big a butcher
as Hitler was.

Another self-appointed expert on nothing spewing drivel. Hitler and his
allies killed 27 million Soviet citizens including 18 million civilians
(the average civilian to soldier death ratio for WWII was 2:1). Basically
all the estimates of deaths in the USSR after the revolution that come
up with the 25 million dead figure include the civil war that killed
10 million people (Stalin wasn't in charge but Lenin and Trotsky were)
and the forced collectivization famines (Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Russia)
where part of the blaim for the famine rests with scorched earth tactics
by farmers resisting expropriation (i.e. burning of crops and killing
of livestock).

Nothing beats Hitler in the number of state crime deaths in the USSR.
Nothing beats Hitler for the number of state crime deaths in the
rest of Europe either.
Old October 19th 03, 08:05 PM
Fred J. McCall

kirill wrote:

:"Fred J. McCall" wrote:
:
: (Michael Petukhov) wrote:
:
: :
http://www1.iraqwar.ru/iraq-read_art...=16866&lang=ru
: :
: in russian)
: :
: :The article discuss the oil balance of NAZI Germany in 37 - june 44.
: :The funny side is that some 50% of oil and petrolium products
: :were supplied by US based companies (the standard oil of New Jersey,
: :the standard oil of California and the Davis oil company) mainly via
: :Spain. This includes 100% of oil supply for NAZI subs operating in
: :Atlantic. All these operations were authorised by US government.
:
: That's because we were a NEUTRAL until the end of 1941, Michael. You
: do understand what that means, don't you?
:
ipwad loser. The British weren't neutral and you were their alleged
:allies. Retard.

Go read some history. The US was a neutral until December of 1941.
We were *NOT* British allies at that point in time, alleged or
otherwise.

Go read some history, dumb****.

: Hell, we traded with Stalin, too, and he was at least as big a butcher
: as Hitler was.
:
:Another self-appointed expert on nothing spewing drivel. Hitler and his
:allies killed 27 million Soviet citizens including 18 million civilians
the average civilian to soldier death ratio for WWII was 2:1).

And the USSR and her allies killed how many German citizens?

Stop snorting all that drain cleaner and get back to me if your head
ever clears.

:Nothing beats Hitler in the number of state crime deaths in the USSR.

Not when you deny your responsibility for wartime deaths but insist
that Hitler be responsible for all of yours.

:Nothing beats Hitler for the number of state crime deaths in the
:rest of Europe either.

You're really too effing stupid to bother with. And I don't mean just
ignorant, although you are. I mean STUPID.

plonk

territory."
--G. Behn
Old October 19th 03, 08:27 PM
Ron

ipwad loser. The British weren't neutral and you were their alleged
:allies. Retard.

Go read some history. The US was a neutral until December of 1941.
We were *NOT* British allies at that point in time, alleged or
otherwise.

I would not go quite that far. We were helping the British in many ways, prior
to Dec 1941

Ron
Pilot/Wildland Firefighter

Old October 19th 03, 11:52 PM
Keith Willshaw

"Ron" wrote in message
ipwad loser. The British weren't neutral and you were their alleged
:allies. Retard.

Go read some history. The US was a neutral until December of 1941.
We were *NOT* British allies at that point in time, alleged or
otherwise.

I would not go quite that far. We were helping the British in many ways,

prior
to Dec 1941

Indeed the US was far from neutral by that time but exports
of US oil to Germany stopped in 1939.

Keith

Old October 19th 03, 09:04 PM
Peter H. Granzeau

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 14:18:27 -0400, kirill
wrote:

:The article discuss the oil balance of NAZI Germany in 37 - june 44.
:The funny side is that some 50% of oil and petrolium products
:were supplied by US based companies (the standard oil of New Jersey,
:the standard oil of California and the Davis oil company) mainly via
:Spain. This includes 100% of oil supply for NAZI subs operating in
:Atlantic. All these operations were authorised by US government.

That's because we were a NEUTRAL until the end of 1941, Michael. You
do understand what that means, don't you?

Dipwad loser. The British weren't neutral and you were their alleged
allies. Retard.

I guess the personal insults are meant to make your arguments true?
Nothing else does. We could not be both an ally of the United Kingdom
and neutral at the same time.
Old October 19th 03, 11:18 PM
ZZBunker

kirill wrote in message ...
"Fred J. McCall" wrote:

(Michael Petukhov) wrote:

:
http://www1.iraqwar.ru/iraq-read_art...=16866&lang=ru
:
in russian)
:
:The article discuss the oil balance of NAZI Germany in 37 - june 44.
:The funny side is that some 50% of oil and petrolium products
:were supplied by US based companies (the standard oil of New Jersey,
:the standard oil of California and the Davis oil company) mainly via
:Spain. This includes 100% of oil supply for NAZI subs operating in
:Atlantic. All these operations were authorised by US government.

That's because we were a NEUTRAL until the end of 1941, Michael. You
do understand what that means, don't you?

Dipwad loser. The British weren't neutral and you were their alleged
allies. Retard.

We were not military allies with Britian until War was declared.
We were suppliers of their some of the military equipment.
We were not allies for the simple reason that Europe screwed us in WWI.

Which is where the saying came from in WWII.
"If you got trenchfoot let the British take care of it",
since the only quicker way to lose a war is
hire British miners and French chefs.
Old October 20th 03, 04:23 AM
The Enlightenment

kirill wrote in message ...
"Fred J. McCall" wrote:

(Michael Petukhov) wrote:

:
http://www1.iraqwar.ru/iraq-read_art...=16866&lang=ru
:

SNIP
Another self-appointed expert on nothing spewing drivel. Hitler and his
allies killed 27 million Soviet citizens including 18 million civilians
(the average civilian to soldier death ratio for WWII was 2:1).

Now factor in the millions the Bolshevic Demographers conveniently
blamed on the Germans to exonerate themselves politically.

Basically
all the estimates of deaths in the USSR after the revolution that come
up with the 25 million dead figure include the civil war that killed
10 million people (Stalin wasn't in charge but Lenin and Trotsky were)

Stalin started running things in 1932 and he probably din't kill as
many as his predecessors.

After emigrating to the U.S., Rapoport visited the Ukraine in November
of 1934, less then one year after the famine created by Soviet
government
actions that killed 4 million Ukrainian peasants (Werth 1999, 159ff ).
The
peasants had resisted being forced to join collective farms and were
aided
by local Ukrainian authorities. The response of the central government
was
to arrest farmers and confiscate all grain, including reserves to be
used
for next year's harvest. Since they had no food, the peasants
attempted to
leave for the cities but were prevented from doing so by the
government. The
peasants starved by the millions. Parents abandoned starving children
before
starving themselves; cannibalism was rampant; remaining workers were
tortured to force them to hand over any remaining food. Methods of
torture
included the 'cold' method where the victim was stripped bare and left
out
in the cold, stark naked. Sometimes whole brigades of collective
workers
were treated in this fashion. In the 'hot' method, the feet and the
bottom
of the skirt of female workers were doused with gasoline and then set
alight. The flames were put out, and the process was repeated (Werth
1999,
166). During the period when the famine claimed a total of 6 million
lives
throughout the country, the government exported eighteen million
hundredweight of grain in order to obtain money for industrialization.

These horrors are unmentioned by Rapoport in his account of his
1934
visit. Instead, he paints a very positive portrait of life in the
Ukraine
under the Soviets. Life is good for the Jews. He is pleased that
Yiddish
culture is accepted not only by Jews but by non-Jews as well, a clear
indication of the privileged status of Judaism in the Soviet Union
during
this period. (For example, he recounts an incident in which a
Ukrainian
worker read a story in Yiddish to the other workers, Jews and non-Jews
alike.) Young Jews were taking advantage of new opportunities not only
in
Yiddish culture but "in the economy, in the government, in
participation in
the general life of the country" (Kann 1981, 120). Older Jews
complained
that the government was anti-religious, and young Jews complained that
Leon
Trotsky, "the national pride of the Jewish people," had been removed.
But
the message to American radicals was upbeat: "It was sufficient to
learn
that the Jewish young people were in higher positions and embraced the
Soviet system" (Kann 1981, 122). Rapoport sees the world through
Jewish-only
eyes. The massive suffering in which a total of nearly 20 million
Soviet
citizens had already died because of government actions is irrelevant.
http://www.csulb.edu/~kmacd/Preface.htm

and the forced collectivization famines (Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Russia)
where part of the blaim for the famine rests with scorched earth tactics
by farmers resisting expropriation (i.e. burning of crops and killing
of livestock).

Nothing beats Hitler in the number of state crime deaths in the USSR.
Nothing beats Hitler for the number of state crime deaths in the
rest of Europe either.

Rubbish. Tell that to the Polish officers burried in Katyn.

Tell that to the number of people the Communist murdered by forcing
them at gun point to "attack" unarmed into german machine guns.

Tell that to the millions murdered by the ethnic-revolution that
Bolshevism really was and transfered on the Nazis.

The "Black Book of Communism" Certainly doe not agree with you.
Naturaly a 'state crime' as you quote above covers normal combat
(albeit on a massive scale) much as radical feminist overcome with
zeal occaisionaly turn unwanted touching into sexual assault and turn
sexaul assault into rape.