Fine "Phil"

Old April 22nd 11, 08:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.military,misc.writing
Mark IV[_3_]

Default Fine "Phil"

Fine Phil, consider the matter dropped. In
all honesty, in retrospect...what I wanted to
become a series of online friends and
contacts didn't really turn out that way
anyway. Maybe I'm too argumentative.
I don't know. But in the final analysis there
haven't been any benefits worth mentioning.

The free time has turned out to be a blessing
after all.

It's dropped.

No one knows who you are. You posted your
own information Phil, not me. No one is
endangered. No one cares about this flaming
crap. Most of it all has been killfiled. Let's
not blow it all out of proportion. It's just a little
corner of usenet that no one reads anymore or
cares about. Now I'm leaving too.

Instead of thinking about your imaginary incoveniences...
consider *my poor mother* who has gotten very
*sick over this. VERY sick. That is real,* not
imaginary. We are paying already. And for
what? If you didn't call her, I'd not even know
your name. Right? Now...we are paying.

Mark IV Whose Mom Is Dyeing
Old April 22nd 11, 08:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.military,misc.writing
hierophant[_2_]

On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 15:12:20 -0400, Mark IV wrote:

[...]

Mark, I am so sorry to hear this. Easter eggs I presume? ;0)
Old April 22nd 11, 08:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.military,misc.writing
Dan[_12_]

On 4/22/2011 2:12 PM, Mark IV wrote:
Mark IV Whose Mom Is Dyeing

Dyeing Easter eggs?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old April 22nd 11, 08:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.military,misc.writing
Mark IV[_3_]

On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 15:13:43 -0400, hierophant wrote:

[...]

Whatever Phil. I thought you were bigger
than this.

Mark IV In Morning
Old April 22nd 11, 08:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.military,misc.writing
hierophant[_2_]

On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 15:26:09 -0400, Mark IV wrote:

[...]

Dye your Easter eggs the night before, Mark!
Old April 22nd 11, 08:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.military,misc.writing
Mark IV[_3_]

On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 14:25:23 -0500, Dan wrote:

On 4/22/2011 2:12 PM, Mark IV wrote:
Mark IV Whose Mom Is Dyeing

Dyeing Easter eggs?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

*STFU*

That does sit. I've since moved on to guitars, turbojets, alternative
energy, and Victory gardens. I've had a long and extensive career in
the lifeguard and swimming pool industry.

*WTF are you, "Dan"=george.*

I remember convincing the chairman of the bank and head of the Georgia
Republican party to fly to Washington, D.C. and within 3 days bring
me a Small Business Admin. check for 350 thousand dollars.

But what makes me a creative genius when I founded a school of the
arts in my name.

You found a terd bowl and called it Dan.

Mark IV, wiser, better than you
Old April 22nd 11, 08:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.military,misc.writing
hierophant[_2_]

On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 14:25:23 -0500, Dan wrote:

On 4/22/2011 2:12 PM, Mark IV wrote:
Mark IV Whose Mom Is Dyeing

Dyeing Easter eggs?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

It appears, Dan, that Mark's mother answered the phone and contracted
cardiac myopathic telephonitis, a rare but always fatal disease .

Easy to diagnose. Overt symptoms include an irresistible desire to
paint eggs, cluck and cry endlessly over the Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
manifestations in your son.

It's terrible, truly terrible
Old April 22nd 11, 08:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.military,misc.writing
Mark IV[_3_]

On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 14:25:23 -0500, Dan wrote:

On 4/22/2011 2:12 PM, Mark IV wrote:
Mark IV Whose Mom Is Dyeing

Dyeing Easter eggs?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Listen to me, mother****er.

USAF? **** off. And as to Federal employees...no one can get within a
quarter mile of me without a warrant. I'm very hard to access and my
critter cameras record everything that happens around here

Mark IV Impenetrouble
Old April 22nd 11, 08:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.military
Daryl

On 4/22/2011 1:41 PM, Mark IV wrote:
On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 14:25:23 -0500, Dan wrote:

On 4/22/2011 2:12 PM, Mark IV wrote:
Mark IV Whose Mom Is Dyeing

Dyeing Easter eggs?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Listen to me, mother****er.

USAF? **** off. And as to Federal employees...no one can get within a
quarter mile of me without a warrant. I'm very hard to access and my
critter cameras record everything that happens around here

Mark IV Impenetrouble

Hmm, last time I heard of someone saying these things, they were
invaded and defeated by the Federal Government. Of course, they
were found hiding in a hole in Iraq.

How is that hole you are hiding in. You only need one camera for
one hole.

I do know of some land in northern Idaho you might think about
purchasing. Actually, it's rarely purchased. It's just where
you park your camper and post your sentry. But no one really
cares unless some else parked the converted school bus there
already and are posting their own armed sentries.

See you in soldier of fortune.....

Old April 22nd 11, 09:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.military,misc.writing
Mark IV[_3_]

On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 15:27:43 -0400, hierophant wrote:

[...]

Oh my. heirophant "Hurts". Do try and
oscillate above the vicinity of Planck length.
Otherwise...I'll be forced to prescribe Ritalin.

Dr. Mark IV
American Pilot
--
http://cc.st/My-Twitter-Page
http://cc.st/My-Bio

Fine Phil Mark IV Piloting 8 December 21st 10 08:45 AM
Phil "cougar" Melonhead Not Toilet Piloting 0 December 15th 10 10:14 PM
More questions for "Phil" Mark IV Piloting 9 December 15th 10 04:31 PM
Phil Kyle R.I.P? Michael Baldwin, Bruce Products 0 December 14th 06 12:25 PM