Snap On Aviation Roll Cab Tool Box KR562

Old July 13th 07, 05:37 PM
toolbidder toolbidder is offline
Junior Member

Default Snap On Aviation Roll Cab Tool Box KR562

I have recently acquired an old, but solid KR562 roll cab. It has seen better days and shows some minor owner modifications. However, I fell in love with the design and despite a failing cost-benefit analysis, I want to return this once gorgeous rolling cab back to its original state. However, I am having a difficult time finding any images/information that would assist me in doing so. Anything that anyone could provide would be great.

THANKS!!

Old August 26th 07, 12:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Bret Ludwig

What is na "Aviation Roll Cab?"