el nino's silver lining

Old October 23rd 06, 07:08 AM
bagmaker bagmaker is offline
Senior Member

Location: Melbourne Australia
Default el nino's silver lining

Central and Southern Australia is currently in the grip of one of the worst droughts on record. Our farming brothers are selling up stock and its generally doom and gloom in the land of such things. Call it global warming or just a pattern, Australia seldom gets weather that ISNT extreme.

This weather pattern is great news for the glider pilot, for the farmer I can do nothing but head out there and throw money at them via my sport, through local business and throwoffs supporting aviation in the best part of the world.

The gliding season is now here and promises to be one of the best for a long time, thanks to El Nino weather patterns. Here is the thing, since the closure of Sportavia Tocumwal recently, there will be very few options for overseas pilots or those non- club type (like myself) to fly.

I repeat THIS SATURDAY is an auction of one of the finest gliding establisments in the world.
Although I have no connection with the owners or management I love the place, recognise its potential and want you all to know this is tha last chance to buy outright!

So if you have a spare $mill or two burning a hole in your pocket, jump in a kerojet and bid on saturday, the staff are available, the ships are top class, the place is great and this years weather will be a record breaker. I will be your first customer.

http://www.lexsimshauser.com.au/Sportavia/Sportavia.htm

bagmaker