Any thoughts on today's N999LJ overrun at Columbia?

Old September 22nd 08, 04:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mick[_2_]

Default Any thoughts on today's N999LJ overrun at Columbia?

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| "Patty" wrote in
| :
|
| My wild spec, for starters, begins with, most likely, that the
| pilots that were not familiar with runway constraints.
|

| What's a runway constraint?
|

| Bertie

Waddda dumbass.

Old September 22nd 08, 05:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mick[_2_]

Yeah, but you THINK a lot of ****.

Old September 22nd 08, 06:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mick[_2_]

Old September 23rd 08, 07:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

On Sep 21, 9:09*am, TheTruth wrote:

Midnight departure?
Shades of LEX perhaps?

Possibly just one tired over worked poorly trained inexperienced
controller on duty while the high priced FAA managers chase whores and
wine and dine the neighbor's wife?

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Based on what evidence? Given the current known facts my Big Foot
theory is at least as supported by facts as your theory.

-roberrt
Old September 23rd 08, 07:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mick[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
| "Mick" #$$#@%%%.^^^ wrote in :
|

| "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| | "Bob F." wrote in
| | :
| |
| | "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| | "Patty" wrote in
| | :
| |
| |
| |
| | What's a runway constraint?
| |
| |
| | Bertie
| |
| |
| | At the end of the runway, there is a 5000 ft drop, straight
| down.
| | How's that for a constraint.
| |
| | exactly
| |
| |
| |
| |
| | Who plans on using what lies beyond the end of a runway?
| |
| | It doesn't answer the question.
| |
| |
| | Bertie
| |
| |

Old September 23rd 08, 07:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mick[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
| "Mick" #$$#@%%%.^^^ wrote in :
|

| "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| | "Patty" wrote in
| | :
| |
| | My wild spec, for starters, begins with, most likely, that the
| | pilots that were not familiar with runway constraints.
| |
| |
| | What's a runway constraint?
| |
| |

Old September 23rd 08, 07:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mick[_2_]

Default Any thoughts on today's N999LJ overrun at Columbia? - 1 attachment

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| "Mick" #$$#@%%%.^^^ wrote in :
|

| "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| | TheTruth wrote in
| | :
| |
| | Robert M. Gary wrote:
| | On Sep 20, 2:08 pm, "Patty" wrote:
| | My wild spec, for starters, begins with, most likely, that the
| | pilots that were not familiar with runway constraints. Plain and
| | simple. Have a better theory, at this point?
| |
| | Ok, here is a possibility that is equally supported by the current
| | evidence as your theory. I think all this hunting for Big Foot has
| | Big on the run and he's coming down from the hills and jumping in
| | front of airplanes.
| |
| | -robert
| |
| | Midnight departure?
| | Shades of LEX perhaps?
| |
| | Possibly just one tired over worked poorly trained inexperienced
| | controller on duty while the high priced FAA managers chase whores
| and
| | wine and dine the neighbor's wife?
| |
| |
| |
| | unlikely unless the airplane ran into another airplen, since all
| | controllers do is keep airplanes seperated.
| |
| |
| |
| | Fjukkkwit.
| |
| |

Old September 23rd 08, 11:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Arturo Toscanini via AviationKB.com

TheTruth wrote:

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Jeezuz. What a stupid ****.

He sees FAA managers in his cheerios.
While remaining a leech on the gov't dole.

ooh..what's that?
the FAA caused another earthquake.

oooo.. ants in the kitchen?
AAAGH the FAA put ants in my house!!!

At least the slug seems to have stopped slobbering his favorite word
"sycophant".

for now.

Old September 24th 08, 04:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
On Sep 21, 9:09 am, TheTruth wrote:

Midnight departure?
Shades of LEX perhaps?

Possibly just one tired over worked poorly trained inexperienced
controller on duty while the high priced FAA managers chase whores and
wine and dine the neighbor's wife?

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Based on what evidence? Given the current known facts my Big Foot
theory is at least as supported by facts as your theory.

Au contraire. JJ supports his theories with lysergic acid diethylamide.

Old September 25th 08, 10:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mick[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| "Mick" #$$#@%%%.^^^ wrote in :
|

| "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| .. .
| | "Mick" #$$#@%%%.^^^ wrote in :
| |
| |
| | "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| | | "Patty" wrote in
| | | :
| | |
| | | My wild spec, for starters, begins with, most likely, that the
| | | pilots that were not familiar with runway constraints.
| | |
| | |
| | | What's a runway constraint?
| | |
| | |
| | | Bertie
| |
| | Waddda dumbass.
| |
| |
| |
| |

MDW Overrun - SWA Rick Piloting 201 January 12th 06 02:12 AM
columbia anyone disciplined? old hoodoo Military Aviation 2 September 15th 03 03:58 AM
be careful if you fly in Columbia EDR Piloting 0 August 20th 03 05:43 PM
Age Wasn't a Cause of the Columbia Disaster blackfire Military Aviation 0 July 15th 03 01:21 AM