Did the F/A-22 Raptor turn the corner in 2003?

Old January 9th 04, 12:49 AM
SteveM8597

I am pre-qualified as an expert witness, in California and Washington, WRT
electrical engineering matters.

Must be a typo. I think you meant expert witless.
Old January 9th 04, 01:00 AM
SteveM8597

Don't recall ever meeting your wife on my trips to the CTF for test
readiness
not at Plant 42 at the DPRO when the planes were accepted. I guess her
signature wold be on file in SPO records though, sonething that I could

check
if I knew her name. Kind of unusual because the other planes were bought

off
by MG Ralph Torino, the program director.

Those 6 were bought off by instrumentation, long before Torino stamped off
on them.

Funny, I thought planes were bought off after an FCA/PCA. How do you
instrument that?

Lets quit. You have twisted my pea brain around enough.

Odd that you would not know, unless you are one of those pico coffee bean
chewers.

Nope, ASD SPO. Told you that. You have been too busy dreaming up insults and
nonsense to be paying attention. Actually when I think about it Gens Scofield
and Torino would have bought off on them as FSD assets and Cols Reynolds,
Jabour, and Wolfenberger after they were upgraded in later years.

Old January 12th 04, 06:13 AM
Denyav

True, Soviet technology stopped at least forty years ago.

Yup.thats the reason why only US,UK and Germans managed to develop a working
multistatic system.
Old January 15th 04, 08:19 PM
Denyav

Utter bullsh**

Al Minyard

At least you should have respect for the system developed by countrymen.